Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Project Logs & Gallery > Desk & Work Area

Old 25-10-17, 02:34 PM
OC3D Crew

Work/Rest/Play-Station

So this is the latest iteration of my station...

The desk is brand new, only got it up yesterday, the chair however is not so new, probably about 5 years old. Only problem I've encountered is that because my monitor stand is one that bolts to the edge of the desk, I can only have it on the right hand edge because the left hand edge is against the wall and I can't move it (Thank you N64) so the way I have the monitors and PC laid out is the best way to do it right now

Just wondering whether anyone has any recommendations for improving it? I'm going to be getting a large print to put on the blue wall and a little plant for greenery but other than that I'm stumped. I like things looking clean and simple but right now it just looks bare. Will most likely get rid of the speakers with the subwoofer and go back to normal speakers