Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Forum Teams > [OC3D] Gaming
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 13-06-16, 05:55 PM
SeekaX SeekaX is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,757
Forza Horizon 3

How is there not a thread about this yet?
http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/FH3_Announce

I remember the rumor that FH2 might come to PC and i was genuinely excited back then, this makes me quite happy. I hope they'll fix the issues Forza Apex has, i'm not interested in playing with an xbox controller

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 13-06-16, 06:13 PM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is online now
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 17,795
Looks pretty fun. Just hope its better than the previous one, that one got boring quickly imo. I'll probably need to get a controller for it on PC. Wheel kits are to expensive.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 13-06-16, 06:21 PM
SeekaX SeekaX is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Looks pretty fun. Just hope its better than the previous one, that one got boring quickly imo. I'll probably need to get a controller for it on PC. Wheel kits are to expensive.
I haven't played FH2, but i feared that it might not last too long, read something about the roads not being too exciting.
Can't you pick up a g27 for cheap somewhere?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13-06-16, 08:41 PM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is online now
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 17,795
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekaX View Post
I haven't played FH2, but i feared that it might not last too long, read something about the roads not being too exciting.
Can't you pick up a g27 for cheap somewhere?
The Logitech G27? Yeah that retails for $600 and even on EBay used it's still about $250 used. So yeah not that cheap
Unless you're talking about a different G27, then I don't have an answer to that
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 13-06-16, 08:46 PM
SeekaX SeekaX is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
The Logitech G27? Yeah that retails for $600 and even on EBay used it's still about $250 used. So yeah not that cheap
Unless you're talking about a different G27, then I don't have an answer to that
600$? What the hell, i got mine new for ~200€ from Logitech directly a couple of years ago. It got discontinued when the g29 released though, it's a popular wheel so i guess prices shot up.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 13-06-16, 08:51 PM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is online now
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 17,795
Most decent wheels I can find are at least $100 and I don't play racing games enough to justify that cost
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 05:57 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.