Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Forum Teams > Redline Folding @ OC3D - 98860
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #21  
Old 24-03-20, 07:17 PM
AlienALX's Avatar
AlienALX AlienALX is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 14,112
Managed to get my CPU and GPU both to 64c lol. Then it has just sat idle since. I guess this is the lack of WUs every one is talking about. Oh well.

__________________

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 24-03-20, 08:18 PM
SOA_RRU's Avatar
SOA_RRU SOA_RRU is offline
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: South Derbyshire UK
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Managed to get my CPU and GPU both to 64c lol. Then it has just sat idle since. I guess this is the lack of WUs every one is talking about. Oh well.
64c...Rookie numbers, You need to get them up! If you've never got your GPU upto over 90c (by mistake) do you even fold
__________________

RTX 2060 Super / GTX 1080 / GTX 1070 DEAD (AGAIN)
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 24-03-20, 09:50 PM
trawetSluaP's Avatar
trawetSluaP trawetSluaP is offline
OC3D Crew
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 725
My CPU hits 80 if I even look at it with Folding in mind.
__________________
Enthoo Elite | i9-7900X | Rampage VI Extreme | Dominator Platinum 32GB | RTX 2080 FE | 960 Pro 512GB, 840 Evo 250GB x 2 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2 | PG279Q, MX27AQ | Custom Watercooling Loop + Aquaero 6 XT

Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 24-03-20, 10:27 PM
AlienALX's Avatar
AlienALX AlienALX is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 14,112
Yeah this is water cooled though. They're the highest temps I've ever seen under water.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 25-03-20, 07:16 AM
Damien c Damien c is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North West UK
Posts: 1,539
Temps wise my cpu's have barely gone over 60c under AIO's and my GPU's have barely gone over 55c and they are on air with the stock fan curve, I love these MSI coolers they work a treat.
__________________
Gaming PC: AMD 3950X, 32GB Corsiar DDR4, MSI 2080Ti, WD Black 1TB NVME

Server PC: 2700x, 16GB Corsair DDR4, MSI GTX 1660Ti, Gigabyte 120Gb M.2, Crucial 240Gb SSD, WD Blue 500Gb SSD, 2x Seagate 6Tb HDD's

Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 25-03-20, 11:57 AM
Damien c Damien c is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North West UK
Posts: 1,539
Ok so this is getting addictive now!


Moved up apparently 214 places in the team chart today and still have about 4 hours worth of time available to fold.


It's making me want to look at possible solar panels for being able to get cheaper electric and possibly setup a dedicated folding system.


My dad wanted to have a competition to see who could do more in 24 hours, I just laughed and asked him how many points he had done today, he said just short of 100K, I smiled and said up to now I am at 350K with unit's still being worked through, he just shook his head and said "I cannot compete can I?"
__________________
Gaming PC: AMD 3950X, 32GB Corsiar DDR4, MSI 2080Ti, WD Black 1TB NVME

Server PC: 2700x, 16GB Corsair DDR4, MSI GTX 1660Ti, Gigabyte 120Gb M.2, Crucial 240Gb SSD, WD Blue 500Gb SSD, 2x Seagate 6Tb HDD's

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 25-03-20, 12:07 PM
AlienALX's Avatar
AlienALX AlienALX is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 14,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien c View Post
Temps wise my cpu's have barely gone over 60c under AIO's and my GPU's have barely gone over 55c and they are on air with the stock fan curve, I love these MSI coolers they work a treat.
Dude I am running a threadripper lol. With all of my fans on low, and my pump on 7v.

Once they both get folding it gets a little warm
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 25-03-20, 03:41 PM
Damien c Damien c is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North West UK
Posts: 1,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Dude I am running a threadripper lol. With all of my fans on low, and my pump on 7v.

Once they both get folding it gets a little warm



I forgot about that


Stopped running it all now for the day, done enough for today and will now be heating the room with gaming.
__________________
Gaming PC: AMD 3950X, 32GB Corsiar DDR4, MSI 2080Ti, WD Black 1TB NVME

Server PC: 2700x, 16GB Corsair DDR4, MSI GTX 1660Ti, Gigabyte 120Gb M.2, Crucial 240Gb SSD, WD Blue 500Gb SSD, 2x Seagate 6Tb HDD's

Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 25-03-20, 03:46 PM
riotcity76 riotcity76 is offline
OC3D Crew
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 652
I thought PCMR had a ton of users at 22,000. Well it turns out that Linus Tech Tips has embraced [email protected] as well and they are at 47,000 active users!

According to their latest [email protected] video, LTT is working with the [email protected] team to set up a work unit server locally on their 10gig connection to help alleviate the bandwidth issues.

Here's the link if anybody wants to watch: https://youtu.be/KU4qOebhkfs?t=506

Edit: Also, check out EOC's new Aggregate Team Summary page: https://folding.extremeoverclocking....te_summary.php
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 25-03-20, 03:52 PM
SOA_RRU's Avatar
SOA_RRU SOA_RRU is offline
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: South Derbyshire UK
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotcity76 View Post
I thought PCMR had a ton of users at 22,000. Well it turns out that Linus Tech Tips has embraced [email protected] as well and they are at 47,000 active users!

According to their latest [email protected] video, LTT is working with the [email protected] team to set up a work unit server locally on their 10gig connection to help alleviate the bandwidth issues.

Here's the link if anybody wants to watch: https://youtu.be/KU4qOebhkfs?t=506

Edit: Also, check out EOC's new Aggregate Team Summary page: https://folding.extremeoverclocking....te_summary.php
Folding for me today is useless, the wu's i can get half wont even upload when finished & my main rig can't get anything regardless of what i do, sick of baby sitting now
__________________

RTX 2060 Super / GTX 1080 / GTX 1070 DEAD (AGAIN)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 02:55 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.