Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Reviews & Videos

Old 07-08-20, 07:05 PM
The Guvnor

ROG White Kit

Made a little teaser video for the ROG white kit Im using in the white Helio Build Im working on.

In all honesty Im really struggling with motivation and TSL stuff atm so Im using this as a tool to try and ease myself back into getting stuff done x

Get along or run along. Your choice
Old 07-08-20, 10:08 PM
OC3D Elite

Try and remember Guv something is better than nothing so don't try and rush it, small steps mate!
Coolermaster H500P White ARGB=AMD Ryzen 3700X=MSI Prestige X570 Creation=Intel Optane SSD 9 480GB PCIE=32gig 3600Mhz White Dom Plats RGB= Sapphire RX5700XT Nitro Plus=Coolermaster ML360R ARGB=MSI Optix MPG341CQR=Roccat AIMO 122=Corsair Force LS 960GB=Roccat Kone AIMO White=EVGA Supernova 850 G2=White Sennheiser Game One=NZXT Hue+ with RBG strip=Windows 10 Pro=Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS=Razer Firefly RGB CE=Chasepower Pure Sinewave UPS
Old 08-08-20, 04:57 PM
OC3D Elite

You can always do some modding guides from the Shower Shed. Easy way to do work on projects and make content. Nothing fancy. Proper old school TTL production. I miss those videos.

You can also bounce some ideas from the gang on forums. There is a chance we might produce something worthy.

Just stay strong and keep yourself occupied.
Old 10-08-20, 09:13 AM
News Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avet View Post
You can always do some modding guides from the Shower Shed. Easy way to do work on projects and make content. Nothing fancy. Proper old school TTL production. I miss those videos.

You can also bounce some ideas from the gang on forums. There is a chance we might produce something worthy.

Just stay strong and keep yourself occupied.
The old shower shed doesn't exist anymore. TTL has moved house.

It's good to see that Tom's keeping busy with a little modding project.
Old 10-08-20, 01:17 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by WYP View Post
The old shower shed doesn't exist anymore. TTL has moved house.

It's good to see that Tom's keeping busy with a little modding project.
The move completely slipped my mind. Either way i would realy like to see modding videos again.
Old 10-08-20, 03:14 PM
OC3D Elite

they should of called it Asus Rog TTL edition
RAM: 2x 8GB CORSAIR VENGENCE LED
GPU: Gigabyte white 2070
PSU: Corsair Rm850x
Old 10-08-20, 04:35 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenback View Post
they should of called it Asus Rog TTL edition
Given the work he does, I cannot see why we cant start seeing TTL editions of builds. We have 8 pack variants after all.
Old 11-08-20, 09:18 AM
Resident Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Given the work he does, I cannot see why we cant start seeing TTL editions of builds. We have 8 pack variants after all.
Would be quite interesting but you have to remember 8Pack works directly with manufacturers on the component level, He's a world class competitive overclocker and has a silly high level of knowledge when it comes to computers and their inner workings that would likely make most of us cross eyed.

I talked to 8Pack once over email a few years back when the 780 Ti Matrix came out and it was like reading a university professors paper on electrical engineering.

Old 11-08-20, 09:53 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
Would be quite interesting but you have to remember 8Pack works directly with manufacturers on the component level, He's a world class competitive overclocker and has a silly high level of knowledge when it comes to computers and their inner workings that would likely make most of us cross eyed.

I talked to 8Pack once over email a few years back when the 780 Ti Matrix came out and it was like reading a university professors paper on electrical engineering.
Components don't need to be different than the regular ones. Having them in white with TTL logo would be enough.

Also I think that Tom's experience would make many ASUS products much, much better. For example cases. And if they have asked Tom first than Strix PSU wouldn't have those useless magnetic stickers.

All white TTL ASUS build would be awesome.
Old 11-08-20, 11:06 AM
Resident Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avet View Post
Components don't need to be different than the regular ones. Having them in white with TTL logo would be enough.

Also I think that Tom's experience would make many ASUS products much, much better. For example cases. And if they have asked Tom first than Strix PSU wouldn't have those useless magnetic stickers.

All white TTL ASUS build would be awesome.
For anyone to have major input in hardware they have to be extremely active, This isn't me talking out of my rear end this has been stated by people like Gamers Nexus, Jayz2Cents, LinusTechTips etc.... And I mean extremely, Whether it's through videos or within the industry constantly talking to people and collaborations being a massive thing to get your brand spread around, Just look at Steve from Gamers Nexus for an example, He's switched on 24/7 and his over the top indepth technical and scientific analysis of cases, Coolers, Motherboards and even GPU's have seen companies take note and improve their products based solely on his feedback and exposure, Why ? Because Steve's market reach is pretty huge, Nearly at 1 Million subs.

While I'd absolutely love OC3D styled components and merch, MahOOsive wall flag in black with OC3D in the middle would be cool , The channel has to get a lot bigger for that type of industry reach and influence, I hope it does happen though !