Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Graphics & Displays > Screens and Displays

Old 17-07-17, 11:55 AM
Advanced Member

@Excalabur50
I can understand where your coming from but as i said this current setup is just not working for me i have put up with it since January of this year.

I'm not one of these people that can put money aside and keep it for like 6 months it might sound stupid, It comes down to it that i have to do it for my sake cause other wise it's going to drive me up the wall.

I truly thought it was going to work out but it hasn't.

The way i'm looking at it is i can try and sell these two monitors that i'm using now and get back some of the money i know i may not get much back but at least it's better than nothing.

Thanks again

Old 17-07-17, 01:17 PM
OC3D Elite

Selling the monitors to get something back is a good idea even if you only get a 100 or two at least that might help you buy something a bit better
NZXT Phantom 630 White=AMD Ryzen 1700X=Asus X370 ROG Crosshair VI Hero=16gig 3200Mhz GSkill Trident RGB= MSI GTX1080 Seahawk X=NZXT Kraken X62=Asus ROG Swift=Corsair K95 RGB=Corsair Force LS 960GB=Cougar 700M=Samsung 950 Pro M.2 512GB=EVGA Supernova 850 G2=White Sennheiser Game One=NZXT Hue+ with Aer RGB fans and RBG strip=Pioneer BDR-209D=Windows 10 Pro=Creative Soundblaster ZXR=Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS=Corsair MM800 RGB CE
Old 17-07-17, 01:24 PM
Advanced Member

Yea, I guess to some people i do things back to front i always buy what i want first and then try and sell those items, This way seems to work out for me.

The way i was looking at it is i buy the new monitor and then sell the old ones try and get $100 for them and in the long run the new one only cost me $300 which is better than $400.

I don't think i would get $200 for both i'm only aiming for $100 for both.