Go Back   OC3D Forums
View Single Post
Old 04-06-17, 11:56 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korreborg View Post
I'm on EU, 33 ms af far as i remember from last log in
Its also funny whit internet speeds. Just UK vs Denmark. I have 300/60 and could get 500.
They are in the process of rolling out 1Gbit One of the perks of living in a small country

But yes. 12000 battles is crap to throw away I have 14000 and been playing for 5 years
https://wot-life.com/eu/player/Korreborg-503234335
I wouldn't mind the ping if the play style wasn't 'camp or lemming only' The Asian server is crazy. Lights refuse to scout. Heavies and TD's camp up the back end of the map so far out of view range they'll not even see anything you light up. Completely different styles to NA.

Oh well it's still a great way to pass some time though. I'll go from WoT/WoWS to P Cars/Asetto Corsa to IL2/DCS depending on what mood I'm in. Getting too old for twitch shooters. I'm just an angry man shouting at a cloud I'm taking a break from Elite Dangerous. I spent so many hours in that game I kind of lost the love. I'm sure it will come back though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
Damn guys, it couldn't possibly be any closer. I just smashed a whole 8 seconds off my time and in doing so closed the field to within just 2 seconds.

This is what it's all about! Nice and close!