Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat > Serious Discussion
View Poll Results: Where does this thread belong?
Humour 2 20.00%
Serious discussion 5 50.00%
General off-topic 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-10-14, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelosouvlakia View Post
Nvm. I'll save the money needed to have a girlfriend in order to upgrade my rigs. (Having a girlfriend may cost up to 75Euros a saturday night)
Having a girlfriend costs you money?? Not that I know, I'm staying single. I'm already in love with money.

I just read your comment again ... €75 for a saturday night ... You're genuinely talking about a girlfriend, right? Not one that's for hire in a certain place with certain colored lights, right?

CM Storm Trooper | MSI GTX 780 TF OC x2 (2-way SLI) | i7-4820k with Scythe Katana 4 CPU Cooler @ 4.5GHz | Corsair 2x8GB DDR3 Vengeance | Asus P9x79 LE socket 2011 | Kingston SSD 2.5" 120GB HyperX 3K | Western Digital Harddisk 3.5" Green 4TB | OCZ 1250W Modular PSU
Old 12-10-14, 07:57 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasilyin View Post
Having a girlfriend costs you money?? Not that I know, I'm staying single. I'm already in love with money.

I just read your comment again ... €75 for a saturday night ... You're genuinely talking about a girlfriend, right? Not one that's for hire in a certain place with certain colored lights, right?
Of course it costs money mate, I currently spend 40-50 eu just for fuel each week going to pick her up and taking her nice places, thats without buying her anything including drinks and food and random stuff, so its probably more than 75eu lol

Old 12-10-14, 08:55 AM
OC3D Elite

maniac is alive!

Not that that's an FML moment...

"If a bear looks good in the woods when nobody is there, is he still a cool ass motherf***ing bear?" - JR23
Old 12-10-14, 09:08 AM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to MrKambo
Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac View Post
Of course it costs money mate, I currently spend 40-50 eu just for fuel each week going to pick her up and taking her nice places, thats without buying her anything including drinks and food and random stuff, so its probably more than 75eu lol
Old 12-10-14, 12:05 PM
Classy-Fried-Chicken

Then I should consider myself lucky that I live in a place where most businesses are cafes restaurants and hotels xP
Old 12-10-14, 05:03 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feronix View Post
maniac is alive!

Not that that's an FML moment...
I never left, just been scouting the forums and keeping updated, I don't really have much time to post, but I'm always watching!

Old 12-10-14, 05:27 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac View Post
I never left, just been scouting the forums and keeping updated, I don't really have much time to post, but I'm always watching!
That sounds slightly creepy

On-topic:
Loosing feeling in my neck a bit more :|

"If a bear looks good in the woods when nobody is there, is he still a cool ass motherf***ing bear?" - JR23
Old 12-10-14, 05:36 PM
Classy-Fried-Chicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feronix View Post
On-topic:
Loosing feeling in my neck a bit more :|
Damn .-.
Old 28-10-14, 06:12 PM
OC3D Elite

I was trying to figure out why i couldn't overclock my USB polling rate to 1000hz for two days. Today after a couple of hours i decided that i must have ed up something in my Windows files, so that had to go. While reinstalling i noticed that the bootmanager couldn't be installed on the SSD, instead it was installed on my HDD. Checked the BIOS, it wouldn't even find the SSD. After resetting the BIOS and plugging the SSD into a different sata port that worked again, still the windows installation would recognize the bootmanager on the HDD and not create a new one. I ended up backing up about 700GB of data and completely formatting the HDD, took me three hours. I installed Windows three times today until everything was working again.
Overclocked the polling rate, everything worked fine. Then i installed the Intel USB3 driver. Back to 125hz. Uninstalled it, 1000hz works again. I just spent at least twelve hours fixing up my entire rig even though just uninstalling that damn driver would have done the job.
me. Well, at least now everything is cleaned up again.
Old 31-10-14, 11:50 AM
too many shrooms

Booted my rig for the first time after moving house, spotted smoke coming out of the top an I can't even check what has gone wrong as I have to leave for work. ity

Tags
fml