Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old Today, 05:53 AM
Resident Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
I got bored of it too. This season is empty. And I think you might be disappointed with BFA. Then again, finda good guild and it might not be so bad.

I love D2 as I have 1400 hours in it but the lack of meaningful content is a real killer, I don't mind grinding for things when it means it yields fun but with each season it's the same thing, 100 new season levels to grind, 1 or 2 exotic quests, Bump light level to new hard cap and then that's it, No raids, No story, Just mindless grinding.

Old Today, 07:39 AM
OC3D Elite

I know how you feel Dice.

I have hit base power 1001 on my Titan, Warlock and Hunter, both bunkers are fully upgraded, season pass rank 100 has been and gone and got a lot of the weapons from quests that I wanted.

Now I litterally only have Izanagi's to get, which I am waiting to get but cannot get that till my brother in law is at the same stage because he will moan if I get it before him.

I hope next season is better but I honestly D2 at the moment feels like Bungie have given up on it.

Server PC: 2700x, 16GB Corsair DDR4, MSI GTX 1660Ti, Gigabyte 120Gb M.2, Crucial 240Gb SSD, WD Blue 500Gb SSD, 2x Seagate 6Tb HDD's

Old Today, 08:51 AM
Resident Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien c View Post
I know how you feel Dice.

I have hit base power 1001 on my Titan, Warlock and Hunter, both bunkers are fully upgraded, season pass rank 100 has been and gone and got a lot of the weapons from quests that I wanted.

Now I litterally only have Izanagi's to get, which I am waiting to get but cannot get that till my brother in law is at the same stage because he will moan if I get it before him.

I hope next season is better but I honestly D2 at the moment feels like Bungie have given up on it.

Well I haven't gotten the season rank to 100 yet, Only 30 but I have gotten all previous season ranks to 100, Light level at 1008, Gotten literally every exotic, Every catalyst for every exotic, Minus PvP catalysts, But all this stuff is, Is mindless grinding, The problem is people at Bungie are lazy, It's the reason why every season the Sparrows, Ships and armor are slight retextures and reskins, They are utterly lazy.