Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #161  
Old 26-09-20, 05:10 PM
Dicehunter's Avatar
Dicehunter Dicehunter is offline
Resident Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ye Olde England
Posts: 14,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
You know Chilldex have their own frunk design you can download for free with the proper cut outs right?

Yep, That file is from the Chilldex site

__________________
If you think about it, VR is free unreal estate.....

Reply With Quote
  #162  
Old 29-09-20, 02:18 AM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is offline
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 17,431
A fun 3D printed project involving a Raspberry pi and some led panels!
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/ra...ugh-animations
Reply With Quote
  #163  
Old 29-09-20, 03:35 AM
Dicehunter's Avatar
Dicehunter Dicehunter is offline
Resident Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ye Olde England
Posts: 14,537
I'd love one of these cubes, sit on the top edge of my case and have a Tron disc slowly rotating
__________________
If you think about it, VR is free unreal estate.....

Reply With Quote
  #164  
Old 29-09-20, 05:35 PM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is offline
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 17,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
I'd love one of these cubes, sit on the top edge of my case and have a Tron disc slowly rotating
Are you telling me that with all the hardware purchases you make you still don't have a 3D printer you returned at least twice?


LOL but seriously I'm surprised you don't have one. I'd have figured you would have made dozens of Tron related items by now
Reply With Quote
  #165  
Old 29-09-20, 05:42 PM
Dicehunter's Avatar
Dicehunter Dicehunter is offline
Resident Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ye Olde England
Posts: 14,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Are you telling me that with all the hardware purchases you make you still don't have a 3D printer you returned at least twice?

LOL but seriously I'm surprised you don't have one. I'd have figured you would have made dozens of Tron related items by now
Lolz

I would honestly love one but I simply do not have room for anything else, I'm still waiting to move apartment to something bigger as this place is very cramped, As soon as I move I'm getting myself a really good 3D printer

I've had a plan in my head for years of making a Tron Light Cycle about a foot long with the trail being an extra foot long displaying a laser projected clock from behind and parts of the bike having neon looking parts dimly lit up, Although I suspect I'll need to start learning some type of modelling program for that and invest heavily into various other bits.
__________________
If you think about it, VR is free unreal estate.....

Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 29-09-20, 08:28 PM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is offline
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 17,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
Lolz

I would honestly love one but I simply do not have room for anything else, I'm still waiting to move apartment to something bigger as this place is very cramped, As soon as I move I'm getting myself a really good 3D printer

I've had a plan in my head for years of making a Tron Light Cycle about a foot long with the trail being an extra foot long displaying a laser projected clock from behind and parts of the bike having neon looking parts dimly lit up, Although I suspect I'll need to start learning some type of modelling program for that and invest heavily into various other bits.
Well no better time to start the project and learning/planning. Not like you can go anywhere
Reply With Quote
  #167  
Old 29-09-20, 08:32 PM
Warchild Warchild is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Norway, Oslo
Posts: 7,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Well no better time to start the project and learning/planning. Not like you can go anywhere
Thats why I bought one. Id like to think im getting good at it too. Never did CAD before march this year.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 08:14 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.