Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old 26-09-20, 05:10 PM
Resident Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
You know Chilldex have their own frunk design you can download for free with the proper cut outs right?

Yep, That file is from the Chilldex site

Old 29-09-20, 02:18 AM
AMD Enthusiast

A fun 3D printed project involving a Raspberry pi and some led panels!
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/ra...ugh-animations
Old 29-09-20, 03:35 AM
Resident Newb

I'd love one of these cubes, sit on the top edge of my case and have a Tron disc slowly rotating

Old 29-09-20, 05:35 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
I'd love one of these cubes, sit on the top edge of my case and have a Tron disc slowly rotating
Are you telling me that with all the hardware purchases you make you still don't have a 3D printer you returned at least twice?

LOL but seriously I'm surprised you don't have one. I'd have figured you would have made dozens of Tron related items by now
Old 29-09-20, 05:42 PM
Resident Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Are you telling me that with all the hardware purchases you make you still don't have a 3D printer you returned at least twice?

LOL but seriously I'm surprised you don't have one. I'd have figured you would have made dozens of Tron related items by now
Lolz

I would honestly love one but I simply do not have room for anything else, I'm still waiting to move apartment to something bigger as this place is very cramped, As soon as I move I'm getting myself a really good 3D printer

I've had a plan in my head for years of making a Tron Light Cycle about a foot long with the trail being an extra foot long displaying a laser projected clock from behind and parts of the bike having neon looking parts dimly lit up, Although I suspect I'll need to start learning some type of modelling program for that and invest heavily into various other bits.

Old 29-09-20, 08:28 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
Lolz

I would honestly love one but I simply do not have room for anything else, I'm still waiting to move apartment to something bigger as this place is very cramped, As soon as I move I'm getting myself a really good 3D printer

I've had a plan in my head for years of making a Tron Light Cycle about a foot long with the trail being an extra foot long displaying a laser projected clock from behind and parts of the bike having neon looking parts dimly lit up, Although I suspect I'll need to start learning some type of modelling program for that and invest heavily into various other bits.
Well no better time to start the project and learning/planning. Not like you can go anywhere
Old 29-09-20, 08:32 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Well no better time to start the project and learning/planning. Not like you can go anywhere
Thats why I bought one. Id like to think im getting good at it too. Never did CAD before march this year.