Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Project Logs & Gallery > Rig Gallery
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #41  
Old 20-10-21, 02:09 PM
Dicehunter's Avatar
Dicehunter Dicehunter is online now
Resident Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ye Olde England
Posts: 15,187
Update photos and yes that is a custom plexi top for the AIO pump cover, Also did a 2 tone OC3D type red/white split on the plate to the right of the mobo -






__________________
= Steam/Origin/Uplay - Dicehunter =
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 20-10-21, 02:22 PM
AlienALX's Avatar
AlienALX AlienALX is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 15,525
I nearly bought that GPU when it was down to like £1299. Then I realised I really didn't need it. Nice work dude. Did my first mod to my new one last night.
__________________


If you don't like what I post don't read it.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 20-10-21, 02:30 PM
WYP's Avatar
WYP WYP is offline
News Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 20,828
Loving the plexi on the AIO. Very nice.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 20-10-21, 03:01 PM
Dicehunter's Avatar
Dicehunter Dicehunter is online now
Resident Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ye Olde England
Posts: 15,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
I nearly bought that GPU when it was down to like £1299. Then I realised I really didn't need it. Nice work dude. Did my first mod to my new one last night.
Thank you, The GPU is silly powerful but best of all it runs so cool, Mid 60's on the core, VRM and memory while being really quiet, OCUK are currently selling it but the price keeps going up and they go out of stock as fast as they get them in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WYP View Post
Loving the plexi on the AIO. Very nice.
Thank you, Took a fair while to come but was worth the wait, I wanted to get some Corsair Dominator Capellix memory or even the new Corsair RT to tie in the theme more but I legit ran out of money for the next few months
__________________
= Steam/Origin/Uplay - Dicehunter =
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 20-10-21, 03:34 PM
AlienALX's Avatar
AlienALX AlienALX is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 15,525
Yeah the price hike didn't go unnoticed. I just don't need it. Even at ultra settings 1440p in PUBG I am getting 150 FPS.

I want to do something with my pump, but not sure. Hopefully I can either remove the Corsair logo and rotate it properly, or put a piece of frosted acryl in there to give it the EK look.

You got any more plans? or happy as it is?
__________________


If you don't like what I post don't read it.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 20-10-21, 03:56 PM
Dicehunter's Avatar
Dicehunter Dicehunter is online now
Resident Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ye Olde England
Posts: 15,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Yeah the price hike didn't go unnoticed. I just don't need it. Even at ultra settings 1440p in PUBG I am getting 150 FPS.

I want to do something with my pump, but not sure. Hopefully I can either remove the Corsair logo and rotate it properly, or put a piece of frosted acryl in there to give it the EK look.

You got any more plans? or happy as it is?

Only thing I'd really like to do is get 4 x sticks of Corsairs RT memory to have a bit more of a uniform look, Apart from that I think the only other tweaks for the minute are maybe some type of window decal, Some symmetric red lines on the inside of the window maybe.
__________________
= Steam/Origin/Uplay - Dicehunter =
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 20-10-21, 04:41 PM
Warchild Warchild is online now
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Norway, Oslo
Posts: 7,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
Thank you, The GPU is silly powerful but best of all it runs so cool, Mid 60's on the core, VRM and memory while being really quiet, OCUK are currently selling it but the price keeps going up and they go out of stock as fast as they get them in.



Thank you, Took a fair while to come but was worth the wait, I wanted to get some Corsair Dominator Capellix memory or even the new Corsair RT to tie in the theme more but I legit ran out of money for the next few months
You said that last time and then came along the HOF 3080ti, and Rog THOR PSU
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 20-10-21, 04:58 PM
Dicehunter's Avatar
Dicehunter Dicehunter is online now
Resident Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ye Olde England
Posts: 15,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
You said that last time and then came along the HOF 3080ti, and Rog THOR PSU

I dipped into savings, Sold various bits and bobs etc... This time I have to be frugal as I have nothing more to sell, No other sources and I have to make my savings last, Tempting but gotta exercise actual willpower this time
__________________
= Steam/Origin/Uplay - Dicehunter =
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 21-10-21, 04:58 AM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is offline
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 17,963
This looks like some Tom would do for his interim builds. It's brilliant!
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 21-10-21, 03:36 PM
Dicehunter's Avatar
Dicehunter Dicehunter is online now
Resident Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Ye Olde England
Posts: 15,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
This looks like some Tom would do for his interim builds. It's brilliant!

Thank you, Updated the opening post so the pics aren't all over the place.
__________________
= Steam/Origin/Uplay - Dicehunter =
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 11:32 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.