Go Back   OC3D Forums
View Single Post
Old 13-07-13, 03:40 AM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpenwasser View Post
Well, that would be nice, but with going back to college I don't really think I'll have
time to make another proper build in the near future. Plus, I would need pretty much
all the parts of that build sponsored since I've spent most of the money I don't need
for college on HELIOS and ZEUS. But who knows...
Thing with getting that kind of exposure though is that it increases the likelihood of you getting entire builds sponsored in the future. Being a college student myself (also similarly broke as FUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuu) I totally get not having the money to do anything else computing-wise, but you got your projects done at least. Even if it doesn't get you full build sponsorship immediately, it's certainly a step in the right direction. Plus, you never know who's watching those posts, an opportunity may come from an unexpected source.

Corsair Graphite 760T : Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 : FX 8350 @ 4.7 GHz : 8 GB Vengeance LP Low Voltage memory @ 2133 MHz : PowerColor AXR9 280X (1100 MHZ core, 1600 MHz mem) : Kingston HyperX 3K 240 GB SSD : Cooler Master Glacer 240L : Fractal Design Newton 800W PSU : NZXT Sentry 3 Fan Speed Controller