OC3D Forums

OC3D Forums (https://forum.overclock3d.net/index.php)
-   Liquid Cooling (https://forum.overclock3d.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   AIO Questions for a 5600x. (https://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=96243)

DwarfAdigginAhole 04-02-21 01:53 AM

AIO Questions for a 5600x.
 
So I was unable to get anything but a 5600x for my recent upgrade(Thanks pandemic). I want to push this thing to the absolute limits and I am hitting an issue. I have an old 2018 H115I Pro RGB and am planning to sell it to get a slightly beefier aio. I was looking between the EKWB 360 AIO or the Arctic LF 2 420. I can fit both really easily and, realistically I know the 420 should outperform the 360 by a mile but I am a bit of a sucker for the EK's looks. I was thinking about just buying three rgb fans and put the Arctic one in push pull to kind of make up for the lack in the looks department. What rgb fans would be good to go with the Arctic if I went with it?

looz 04-02-21 02:53 AM

Sorry but I fail to see the point. At least see what the H115i can do before flipping it.

DwarfAdigginAhole 04-02-21 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by looz (Post 1031307)
Sorry but I fail to see the point. At least see what the H115i can do before flipping it.

Because my friend wanted an AIO so I planned to flip this and just get an overall upgrade. :)

Excalabur50 04-02-21 05:31 AM

Are you going to have the fans in push or pull through the rad or even push/pull them?

DwarfAdigginAhole 04-02-21 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalabur50 (Post 1031310)
Are you going to have the fans in push or pull through the rad or even push/pull them?

Push/Pull. Though I planned to use the fans that will be behind the radiator be the ones that come with the AIO.

Excalabur50 04-02-21 06:46 AM

Ok firstly don't use different fans as they spin at different rpm's and can cause chop, noise and bad cooling performance, make sure all the fans you plan to use on the rad are the same.
As for the fans I'd go with the Lian Li uni fans https://lian-li.com/product/uni-fan-sl/

DwarfAdigginAhole 04-02-21 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Excalabur50 (Post 1031312)
Ok firstly don't use different fans as they spin at different rpm's and can cause chop, noise and bad cooling performance, make sure all the fans you plan to use on the rad are the same.
As for the fans I'd go with the Lian Li uni fans https://lian-li.com/product/uni-fan-sl/

Sadly the Uni-fans for 140 are a no go. I cant seem to find them anywhere in the States.

Excalabur50 04-02-21 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DwarfAdigginAhole (Post 1031314)
Sadly the Uni-fans for 140 are a no go. I cant seem to find them anywhere in the States.

Can you get these over there?
https://www.ple.com.au/Products/6446...mm-Cooling-Fan


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.