Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old 22-01-20, 08:33 PM
OC3D Elite

I am so sorry to hear this, having just finished the video...

My condolances for you Tom, take the time you need, deserve and make her proud with a memorial build, something truely epic, something that screams custom just for her.

We are here for you, a band of people you managed to get together through your passion for what you do and if we can support you, we all should.

Keep Fighting, don't give up, you have got a great little community here, it isn't the big boys, but it doesn't have to be, we came here because we liked your content, it should continue, your passion and dedication have always been there.

Much Love!

Old Yesterday, 10:49 AM
OC3D Elite

My friend recently finished work on the game Lenna's Inception, mostly made by just these two guys, it's a cute little "Zelda clone" and has been very well received critically since its launch a few days ago, it's not super long but is designed for replay-ability and comes it at £7.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...nas_Inception/

It's got 8-bit and 32-bit selectable art styles, healthy amount of satire and proceduraly generated worlds amongst other things to keep it fresh.

Tags
banter, conversation, entertainment, fun, jokes, safe for work, small talk