Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old 11-07-21, 01:54 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
Witcher season 2 trailer goodness !

Thanks for sharing that one Dicey! But December.............Nooooooooooooo

Coolermaster H500P White ARGB=AMD Ryzen 5950X=MSI Prestige X570 Creation=1TB Samsung 980 Pro=32gig 3600Mhz White Dom Plats RGB= MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio=Coolermaster ML360R ARGB=MSI Optix MPG341CQR=Roccat AIMO 122=Corsair Force LS 960GB=Crucial MX500 1TB=Roccat Kone AIMO White=EVGA Supernova 850 G2=White Sennheiser Game One=NZXT Hue+ with RBG strip=Windows 10 Pro=Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS=MSI Agility GD60 RGB Mousepad=Chasepower Pure Sinewave UPS
Old 11-07-21, 05:53 AM
Resident Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalabur50 View Post
Thanks for sharing that one Dicey! But December.............Nooooooooooooo

Yeah the wait is worth it though
Old 11-07-21, 12:57 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Yeah the wait is worth it though
Everything Witcher related has been worth the wait.

on that note... after finally playing AC Odyssey im literally 50hours into the game, not put a dent in the story yet but completely hooked... I havent been like this since W3 last expansion had come out. Blood and Wine

Went to sleep at 4am, and woke up with the damn greek sea shanty stuck in my head.
Old 11-07-21, 06:18 PM
Resident Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Everything Witcher related has been worth the wait.

on that note... after finally playing AC Odyssey im literally 50hours into the game, not put a dent in the story yet but completely hooked... I havent been like this since W3 last expansion had come out. Blood and Wine

Went to sleep at 4am, and woke up with the damn greek sea shanty stuck in my head.

I'm having difficulty getting into AC again, I've done the following but have no drive right now, I'm AC'd out

AC1 ✔️
AC2 ✔️
AC2 - Brotherhood ✔️
AC2 - Revelations ✔️
AC3 ✔️
AC3 - Rogue ✔️
AC4 - Black Flag ✔️
AC4 - Liberation HD ✔️
AC5 - Unity ✔️
AC6 - Syndicate ✔️
AC7 - Origins ❌
AC8 - Odyssey ❌
AC9 - Vahalla ❌
Old 11-07-21, 11:17 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
I'm having difficulty getting into AC again, I've done the following but have no drive right now, I'm AC'd out

AC1 ✔️
AC2 ✔️
AC2 - Brotherhood ✔️
AC2 - Revelations ✔️
AC3 ✔️
AC3 - Rogue ✔️
AC4 - Black Flag ✔️
AC4 - Liberation HD ✔️
AC5 - Unity ✔️
AC6 - Syndicate ✔️
AC7 - Origins ❌
AC8 - Odyssey ❌
AC9 - Vahalla ❌

Tbf those last three are pretty different compared to the previous. Continually get better too. Just less AC like.
Old 12-07-21, 06:49 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Tbf those last three are pretty different compared to the previous. Continually get better too. Just less AC like.
I lost interest in Origins. I think its because the scenery was too consistent. Then again what can you do when its based on Egypt, and there is sand everywhere

the HDR in that though was phenomenal.
Old 12-07-21, 07:55 AM
OC3D Elite

So I sent back my S21 Ultra today man it sux you pay 1600 for a phone and they won't even send you a loaner or replacement and the company I bought through were going to take 8 weeks! Samsung at least think it'll take a week, I'm using a nearly dead S7 till it get fixed or replaced, so ticked off right now.
Coolermaster H500P White ARGB=AMD Ryzen 5950X=MSI Prestige X570 Creation=1TB Samsung 980 Pro=32gig 3600Mhz White Dom Plats RGB= MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio=Coolermaster ML360R ARGB=MSI Optix MPG341CQR=Roccat AIMO 122=Corsair Force LS 960GB=Crucial MX500 1TB=Roccat Kone AIMO White=EVGA Supernova 850 G2=White Sennheiser Game One=NZXT Hue+ with RBG strip=Windows 10 Pro=Thrustmaster T16000M HOTAS=MSI Agility GD60 RGB Mousepad=Chasepower Pure Sinewave UPS
Old 12-07-21, 09:06 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalabur50 View Post
So I sent back my S21 Ultra today man it sux you pay 1600 for a phone and they won't even send you a loaner or replacement and the company I bought through were going to take 8 weeks! Samsung at least think it'll take a week, I'm using a nearly dead S7 till it get fixed or replaced, so ticked off right now.
That is why Im quite fortunate to have access to any device I want. Pretty much all my phones over the years are the prototype models with official software eventually loaded into them. Our own company takes just as long I believe as it has to be shipped back to the provider warehouse, then to the intermediate vendor, who then either replaces it or takes it up with Samsung directly.

We also do not provide a replacement simply because too many careless people treat replacements like S**t. So dont care if they get broken. Also the tech gurus we have claim they can still pull sensitive data from terminals that have been factory reset stating you never truly delete things off your phone. Much like hard drive recovery.
Old 12-07-21, 06:34 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
I lost interest in Origins. I think its because the scenery was too consistent. Then again what can you do when its based on Egypt, and there is sand everywhere

the HDR in that though was phenomenal.
Origins was pretty meh overall and easily the worst of the new 3. So I agree with you there. Last 2 were phenomenal and especially Valhalla my issues are just less AC style. Which is sad to me.
Old 12-07-21, 10:18 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
That is why Im quite fortunate to have access to any device I want. Pretty much all my phones over the years are the prototype models with official software eventually loaded into them. Our own company takes just as long I believe as it has to be shipped back to the provider warehouse, then to the intermediate vendor, who then either replaces it or takes it up with Samsung directly.

We also do not provide a replacement simply because too many careless people treat replacements like S**t. So dont care if they get broken. Also the tech gurus we have claim they can still pull sensitive data from terminals that have been factory reset stating you never truly delete things off your phone. Much like hard drive recovery.
You're quite lucky in that regard, and you're right about the loan phones, it only takes a few rotten apples to ruin it for everyone, and my phone arrived at the Samsung repair centre this morning, so hopefully shouldn't be long now.

Tags
banter, conversation, entertainment, fun, jokes, safe for work, small talk