Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old 16-06-19, 11:46 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
It is quite nice, The cable management for the PSU and various controllers like the Corsair Commander Pro etc.... is so much better than the 570X, I haven't got it in hand yet but it is ordered and I have seen it first hand at a friends place, I do have to agree that the case market has gotten pretty meh lately though.
Yeah it's pretty stale. Only company that's really doing anything way different is phanteks with the shift series. Even then it's super major compromises. Even then their cases are pretty bad in my experience.

Honestly just want to go back to fractals stuff for itx but I'm kinda over the plain simple design and their cases specifically have gotten more expensive at every level and they have basically resigned to making spin offs of the Define series.

Old 20-06-19, 10:36 AM
OC3D Crew

So today I took delivery of a BenQ EX3501R, 21:9, 3440x1440, 35", 100hz, Freesync monitor.

I've been wanting to go ultrawide for about a year now, so I made an impulsive decision this week, and now it's here. I can't wait to get home and try this out. First game will be Elite Dangerous I think.