Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat

Old 03-12-15, 04:46 PM
OC3D Elite

I've been on Steelseries for a while now. My lady has a (I think) Sensei or something like that and I am using their WOW wireless mouse. They definitely seem to be in a totally different league than Razer's rubbish.

I would no doubt have a SS keyboard too, had I not got a Razer Blackwidow BF4 ultimate on blues for £23.

If you don't like what I post don't read it.
Old 04-12-15, 12:29 AM

I will be selling that keyboard. I like my cm quickfire rapid i mx brown, that i got a month ago . Only took it to use that credit, since u have to use it fast and im off for a holliddaayyy in 2 weeks.I had apex keyboard before, good keyboard but way too large. And this new rgb keyboard has fancy linear switches, and i like that bump that brows have.
Old 04-12-15, 04:01 AM
OC3D Crew

Got dual GTX 970's from EVGA. Sadly one of my GTX 780's died and EVGA didn't have any so had to replace both cards for 970's but they do work faster so it was a bit of an upgrade aswell.

Quite impressed with the coolers, the fans don't even spin if the cards around 55c which they're both way below that when idle.

Only thing I'm a bit annoyed about is my old waterblocks and backplates from EK don't fit (nor did I expect them to). Just a shame.

Also picked up a 1TB 850 Pro, great SSD.
Intel Core i9 7900X @ 4.7GHz [Delidded & Lapped] @ 1.23v Asus Rampage VI Extreme G.Skill Trident RGB 32GB 3600MHz CL17 Samsung 1TB 970 Pro NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti FE @ 2GHz Asus Swift PG279Q Custom Water Loop
Old 05-12-15, 10:14 AM
Advanced Member

Just got my hands on a Samson meteor mic in Titanium Black and a Fiio E10K DAC, Just waiting on Beyerdynamic DT990 MANUFAKTUR 250ohm headphones which I won't be getting until my birthday in 2 weeks but it's a start
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	11029  
Old 05-12-15, 11:59 AM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to MrKambo
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomBadger View Post
Just got my hands on a Samson meteor mic in Titanium Black and a Fiio E10K DAC, Just waiting on Beyerdynamic DT990 MANUFAKTUR 250ohm headphones which I won't be getting until my birthday in 2 weeks but it's a start
You're gonna love that setup
Old 05-12-15, 12:04 PM
OC3D Elite

Aye you're definitely going to be happy with your purchases

"If a bear looks good in the woods when nobody is there, is he still a cool ass motherf***ing bear?" - JR23
Old 05-12-15, 12:17 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKambo View Post
You're gonna love that setup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feronix View Post
Aye you're definitely going to be happy with your purchases
I just hope I'll notice the difference aha Ive been using 2015 Astro A40 + mix amp for the last year or so but in all honesty my hearing has been naff for the last few months lol not entirely sure why, maybe a trip to the docs might be in order.

I'll let you guys know how I think it performs etc once it's all set up via my set-up thread
Old 05-12-15, 12:20 PM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to MrKambo
Quote:
I just hope I'll notice the difference aha Ive been using 2015 Astro A40 + mix amp for the last year or so but in all honesty my hearing has been naff for the last few months lol not entirely sure why, maybe a trip to the docs might be in order.

I'll let you guys know how I think it performs etc once it's all set up via my set-up thread
I can predict what you're gonna say right now....

Uses 990's with EK - OMMMGGG My ears are having sex!
Uses Samson - OMMMGGG I sound like Barry White

Old 05-12-15, 04:00 PM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Nice I'm also thinking about picking up a Samson meteor, unfortunately only the chrome version is available in Switzerland
Old 05-12-15, 04:20 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMarc View Post
Nice I'm also thinking about picking up a Samson meteor, unfortunately only the chrome version is available in Switzerland
I searched most of eBay and Amazon UK for days looking for the titanium black but most were chrome so I'm thinking they are more popular and harder to get hold of but luckily I found someone selling the black version and snapped it up quick time lol