Go Back   OC3D Forums
View Single Post
Old 11-05-13, 10:37 PM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBash View Post
You will know what that looks like shortly if i ever get around to getting mine finished,But on the bright side i ordered my acrylic side panel

Also your case is a thing of beuty mine looks like i hit it with a couple rocks your level of precision compared to mine is monumental,The only reason i think my build works is because its so over the top. But i think it will come together when it has the fit and finish of yours that is another story.
Boy you really know how to make a guy blush x-P. That means a lot to me, thank you. Srsly tho I really like your 600T and I'm really anxious to see how it turns out. I also just did an airflow mod on mine to take out the front mesh and the roof mesh so that I can also change the position of the radiator and fans. Werth! I also redid the cable management a tiny bit, I'mm update everything in a full fledged build log once I get the money together to change out all of the parts I really want to change out
Corsair Graphite 760T : Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 : FX 8350 @ 4.7 GHz : 8 GB Vengeance LP Low Voltage memory @ 2133 MHz : PowerColor AXR9 280X (1100 MHZ core, 1600 MHz mem) : Kingston HyperX 3K 240 GB SSD : Cooler Master Glacer 240L : Fractal Design Newton 800W PSU : NZXT Sentry 3 Fan Speed Controller