OC3D Forums

OC3D Forums (https://forum.overclock3d.net/index.php)
-   Off Topic Chat (https://forum.overclock3d.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Post A Picture of Your Last Purchase (https://forum.overclock3d.net/showthread.php?t=51377)

AlienALX 27-07-15 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrismjurd (Post 858004)
happy now,

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/7916660

your ruining gpu day for us

Sorry must have forgotten this was chrismjurd forums.

I'm entitled to an opinion. Not like I was being nasty.

chrismjurd 27-07-15 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vault-Tec (Post 858019)
Sorry must have forgotten this was chrismjurd forums.

I'm entitled to an opinion. Not like I was being nasty.

Didnt mean to imply you were dude, tbh its a fairly obscure friends quote.


realneil 28-07-15 12:06 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by chrismjurd (Post 858001)
id say quietly decent, man is it actually so quiet!

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...w/690uvexd.jpg


Good numbers!

I'm interested because I have two of them to go into a system, once I get some more W/C gear ready.

Dicehunter 28-07-15 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrismjurd (Post 858001)
id say quietly decent, man is it actually so quiet!

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...w/690uvexd.jpg

Not meant as an "Oh look at my score" as it's obviously 2+ generations ahead but it's amazing what 3 years in terms of performance can do going from a dual GPU card to a single GPU card :)


http://i.imgur.com/QDI8vFz.jpg

realneil 28-07-15 02:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
That Titan is very nice, but I bought three Sapphire Tri-X R9-290X GPUs for $200.00 each. So here's two of them, ($400.00 worth) running Valley Extreme HD.
I just couldn't commit to spending so much on the Titan Cards.

chrismjurd 28-07-15 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by realneil (Post 858098)
Good numbers!

I'm interested because I have two of them to go into a system, once I get some more W/C gear ready.

im really impressed with it, and quad setups are still posting silly numbers, if thats your thing


@Dice, yeah its mental what a couple years/gen does, lets see how things go with dx12

NeverBackDown 28-07-15 05:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrismjurd (Post 858114)
im really impressed with it, and quad setups are still posting silly numbers, if thats your thing


@Dice, yeah its mental what a couple years/gen does, lets see how things go with dx12

DX12 is mainly CPU focused, don't expect miracles:)

AlienALX 28-07-15 10:17 AM

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...pso3jkzlug.jpg

And

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...psdu2fq1xy.jpg

So I am back to 16gb. Sweet !

CreatiXx 28-07-15 05:48 PM

Bought myself a second hand Microsoft Surface Pro 2 with keyboard, docking station and mouse. Instant love :D

Greenback 28-07-15 05:50 PM

Got myself a Benq xl2720z for a nice price

http://www.aria.co.uk/dynres/Z2FsbGV...5SQkUuanBn.jpg


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.