Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News

Old 10-09-18, 07:30 PM
News Guru

Treyarch releases the PC system requirements for Call of Duty Black ops 4's Blackout

The beta will be available on September 15th to all PC gamers.

Read more about Call of Duty: Black Ops 4's Blackout Beta system requirements.

Old 11-09-18, 06:01 AM
Advanced Member

Watched DrDisrespect's stream yesterday. Now I can't wait until friday as this seems to be THE PUBG killer everyone was waiting for. I'm glad I can also finally uninstall Fortnite...

Will you peeps at TTL towers also be online during the weekend for a round or two?
Old 11-09-18, 08:20 AM
AMD Enthusiast

Not sure why you think everyone was hoping it would be kill PUBG.. I've literally seen and heard 0 of that. Fortnite has long over taken PUBG.. if anything it's the Fortnite killer which I doubt. This blackout mode is just going to be in my opinion a pure cash grab at the BR market. If it's anything like the normal COD it'll suck. The way they handle bullet physics (which is non-existent) all you have to do at any range is have your crosshair over an enemy and it's automatically a hit at any range. Can't even imagine how many times you'll die at over 500 meters from a person with a red-dot.
Old 11-09-18, 09:23 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Not sure why you think everyone was hoping it would be kill PUBG.. I've literally seen and heard 0 of that. Fortnite has long over taken PUBG.. if anything it's the Fortnite killer which I doubt. This blackout mode is just going to be in my opinion a pure cash grab at the BR market. If it's anything like the normal COD it'll suck. The way they handle bullet physics (which is non-existent) all you have to do at any range is have your crosshair over an enemy and it's automatically a hit at any range. Can't even imagine how many times you'll die at over 500 meters from a person with a red-dot.
To me, Fortnite is quite a different game. I personally hate it and especially the aspects of building as well as the rarity system annoys me to hell. Also, I'd like to have more inventory space. So, people who like PUBG (including me) and don't like its bugfests (not really including me) and dislike Fortnite were waiting for something new. Also, Blackout is the first real AAA entry into the BR scene and your last statement shows that you haven't checked it out. In Blackout, physics are there. You have to lead enemies. Bullets don't have much drop as it seems, but it's definitely not the regular MP gameplay that you know and seem to hate.
Yesterday, DrDisrespect's chat was overcrowded with "RIP PUBG", soooo... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old 11-09-18, 02:17 PM

i have tried the beta of this game this is a cool game.. =)
Old 12-09-18, 06:47 AM
OC3D Elite

I am looking forward to the beta for "Blackout" after seeing some videos it looks so much better than PUBG, and as I don't like the building aspect of Fortnite which is why I don't play it, then it gives PUBG some competition for me.

The bullet physics seem like they are going the same way as PUBG so you have to lead shot's etc but until I play it I am not 100% sure but, from everything I have seen it does look that way.

I am hoping the looting menu is better on the pc than it on the consoles, as the system looks awkward to use and annoying.

The multiplayer of the game though, felt really smooth and really good better than I was expecting which was a nice surprise for me given the state of recent COD games.
Old 12-09-18, 08:03 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien c View Post
I am hoping the looting menu is better on the pc than it on the consoles, as the system looks awkward to use and annoying.
PCDev has already confirmed on Twitter, that the entire "UI on PC is designed for PC", which could've also been seen during the MP beta. I'm really happy about this as I also found the menu to be very weird, especially when looting enemies. Source: https://twitter.com/pcdev/status/1039586340952829952

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien c View Post
The multiplayer of the game though, felt really smooth and really good better than I was expecting which was a nice surprise for me given the state of recent COD games.

My thoughts exactly, maybe NeverBackDown should give this CoD another try :P