Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News

Old 28-05-15, 12:25 PM
Average Penis Too

Need for Speed reboot launch date leaked on Xbox One product page

The release date of the upcoming Need for Speed reboot has been leaked. The game will reportedly launch November 3rd.

Read more on the leaked release date of Need for Speed.

OC3D Overclockers Club Member:
Nr. #00 (Club Owner)

Old 28-05-15, 12:32 PM
OC3D Elite

looks good still think they need to go back to NFSU, i think it was NFSU2 where you could even mod the cars interior, they should take that and throw that with the NFS that allowed you to mod the body kit so you can style ICE the same as body kits
Old 28-05-15, 03:14 PM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to WillSK
Quote:
Originally Posted by remember300 View Post
looks good still think they need to go back to NFSU, i think it was NFSU2 where you could even mod the cars interior, they should take that and throw that with the NFS that allowed you to mod the body kit so you can style ICE the same as body kits
NFSU2 was the bomb!! Literally loved that game and couldn't understand why they went so off that track. I always figured maybe something to do with car manufacturers not wanting to see their models heavily modified?
My Rig : Fractal S2 Case, ASUS RoG Gene VIII, Intel i5 6600K 4.5Ghz, Corsair H115i Platinum, MSI GeForce RTX 2080 GAMING X TRIO, 32 Gb Team Pro Dark RAM 3200Mhz, Kingston Hyper X Fury 480GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 500GB SSD, Corsair AX760w
Old 28-05-15, 03:21 PM
OC3D Elite

The trailer really bothers me as there's no possible way that could be rendered in real time... I have when devs say ''all footage was captured in game'' when it clearly wasnt't
[OFFICIAL] OC3D Overclockers Club Member [#025]
Old 28-05-15, 10:31 PM
OC3D Crew

NFSU2 was the daddy of ps2 racing games, I remember pouring thousands into a vauxhall corsa that was faster than most cars in the game. Incredibly unrealistic but gameplay was amazing. if they are going that way then i can't wait for this to be released
Old 29-05-15, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeInspire View Post
The trailer really bothers me as there's no possible way that could be rendered in real time... I have when devs say ''all footage was captured in game'' when it clearly wasnt't
Well, when you are in-game, there are cinematics playing... Most likely the screenshot was taken while that played. Technically, it's still in-game you see; just another marketing trick while covering their behinds on false advertising...