Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 18-05-20, 12:15 PM
WYP's Avatar
WYP WYP is offline
News Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 17,953
Grand Theft Auto V's NaturalVision Evolved Mod will push the game's visuals forward

A perfect addition to Epic Games' latest free title.



Read more about Grand Theft Auto V's NaturalVision Evolved Mod.

__________________
_______________________________
Twitter - @WYP_PC
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 18-05-20, 02:02 PM
Digikid Digikid is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 203
Just let this game DDDIIIEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 18-05-20, 03:31 PM
ImprovizoR's Avatar
ImprovizoR ImprovizoR is offline
OC3D Crew
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 566
That's stunning. And the production quality of that trailer is off the charts.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 18-05-20, 04:01 PM
Avet's Avatar
Avet Avet is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1,441
I'll pay guys like this on Patreon any day than to pay for stupid DLCs and microtransactions.
__________________
Turbos on an engine is God's way of telling you it ain't got enough cylinders.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 19-05-20, 07:18 AM
Warchild Warchild is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Norway, Oslo
Posts: 6,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digikid View Post
Just let this game DDDIIIEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
why ? have you not played it online?

Thats like saying let World of Warcraft die. Thats been going over a decade. If you bring in more players then its more money for them. They make a bucket load on the upsales not the base game. In game currency etc
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 19-05-20, 07:39 AM
Greenback's Avatar
Greenback Greenback is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
why ? have you not played it online?

Thats like saying let World of Warcraft die. Thats been going over a decade. If you bring in more players then its more money for them. They make a bucket load on the upsales not the base game. In game currency etc
I played it online got blown up, by somebody flying above me 6 times Figured what's the point and stopped playing online, I'm not the type of player they want online anyway as I wont buy shark cards. Though I've enjoyed the single player game so far.

I do wonder how many more WOD and BFA's wow can have before players stop coming back and Blizz kill the game
__________________
CASE: NZXT H440 white
CPU: RYZEN7 3700x, H100i GTX
MB: Gigabyte x570
RAM: 2x 8GB CORSAIR VENGENCE LED
GPU: Gigabyte white 2070
OS: CRUCIAL MX100 250GB
PSU: Corsair Rm850x
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 19-05-20, 08:08 AM
Warchild Warchild is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Norway, Oslo
Posts: 6,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenback View Post
I played it online got blown up, by somebody flying above me 6 times Figured what's the point and stopped playing online, I'm not the type of player they want online anyway as I wont buy shark cards. Though I've enjoyed the single player game so far.

I do wonder how many more WOD and BFA's wow can have before players stop coming back and Blizz kill the game
They tried to create something called project titan. But it was scrapped. It was intended to be the wow replacement.

After too many conflicting ideas, I think its what overwatch became today. Far from a typical MMO. Who knows

But when Wow revenue is so absurd, why would you stop it? I do feel its run its course however.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 19-05-20, 10:08 AM
Avet's Avatar
Avet Avet is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 1,441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenback View Post
I do wonder how many more WOD and BFA's wow can have before players stop coming back and Blizz kill the game
It will be around for a long time. Blizzard guys are very smart, and they actually listen to the community. With redesigning leveling they will reduce the grind making it more attractive for new players, and also easier for existing players to level up alts. They are implementing Ray Tracing which means a massive rework of old areas is to be expected. They also have all the money in the world so anything is possible.

I expect to see WoW exist for at least 5 years, probably a lot more. It is not unlikely that our grandchildren will play WoW.
__________________
Turbos on an engine is God's way of telling you it ain't got enough cylinders.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 19-05-20, 11:14 AM
Warchild Warchild is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Norway, Oslo
Posts: 6,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avet View Post
It will be around for a long time. Blizzard guys are very smart, and they actually listen to the community. With redesigning leveling they will reduce the grind making it more attractive for new players, and also easier for existing players to level up alts. They are implementing Ray Tracing which means a massive rework of old areas is to be expected. They also have all the money in the world so anything is possible.

I expect to see WoW exist for at least 5 years, probably a lot more. It is not unlikely that our grandchildren will play WoW.
To an extent. The world has been asking to scrap titanforging of items for a long time. But since it caters for the casual then it will never be removed I guess.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 19-05-20, 11:53 AM
Greenback's Avatar
Greenback Greenback is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,241
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
To an extent. The world has been asking to scrap titanforging of items for a long time. But since it caters for the casual then it will never be removed I guess.
Titanforging or it's like isn't in Shadowlands, they are on about bringing back class tier sets again, professions are getting a revamp slightly, they are making the right noises, though this is Blizz and I can't say my trust in them is confident they won't go back on things in a patch
__________________
CASE: NZXT H440 white
CPU: RYZEN7 3700x, H100i GTX
MB: Gigabyte x570
RAM: 2x 8GB CORSAIR VENGENCE LED
GPU: Gigabyte white 2070
OS: CRUCIAL MX100 250GB
PSU: Corsair Rm850x
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 12:26 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.