Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Reviews & Videos

Old 28-07-19, 02:33 PM
News Guru

Wolfenstein: Youngblood PC Performance Review

Between Vulkan support, Nvidia Adaptive Shading and this game's VRAM requirements we have a lot of ground to cover. Let's get started.

Read more about Wolfenstein: Youngblood's PC performance.

Old 30-07-19, 12:18 PM

Thanks.

TL DR - Performance is good ;-)

Rumor has it, that the single player missions cannot be paused ... can you confirm this? It's a absolute deal-breaker for me.
Old 30-07-19, 12:31 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiNo View Post
Thanks.

TL DR - Performance is good ;-)

Rumor has it, that the single player missions cannot be paused ... can you confirm this? It's a absolute deal-breaker for me.
Maybe in Co op they cant. Or maybe its because of Co op. Makes sense though.
Old 30-07-19, 12:57 PM
News Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiNo View Post
It doesn't pause. You can usually keep running for a, to a safer section of the map, and pause, but the game carries on as normal.

This game is designed for co-op, so it makes sense why the game works this way. I agree that is is very annoying for single-player play.
Old 30-07-19, 01:06 PM

this game is great , its plays mint.
good fps and super smooth gameplay , the game is fun aswell

Old 30-07-19, 01:47 PM
OC3D Elite

I heard it's poo. When I jump on pc later I'll stick a link in to a YT vid. I'm just glad it was pretty cheap really though I'll admit I've not installed it yet as I'm waiting for my fibre to be connected.

It may be that it's fine tbh. I just think the annoying bits sound really annoying. It's not like they are aiming it at women but rather immature young girls. Which may find a niche, but certainly not with me. I've been married to two lol.

Old 30-07-19, 02:11 PM
OC3D Elite

This series lost me with the new colossus. That game sucked so hard I couldn't bear it for more than 10 minutes. This entire franchise lost the plot COMPLETELY.

Old 30-07-19, 02:15 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartacus View Post
This series lost me with the new colossus. That game sucked so hard I couldn't bear it for more than 10 minutes. This entire franchise lost the plot COMPLETELY.
Yeah that was a poor attempt tbh. That's graphics for you though. Bethesda seem to really struggle with engines. It's like they can make a pretty game, but the levels are absolutely tiny. They really need to work on that. Part of what made the reboot so good was the enormous worlds you had. It's like we went two steps forward and then five steps back ffs.

Old 30-07-19, 02:22 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Yeah that was a poor attempt tbh. That's graphics for you though. Bethesda seem to really struggle with engines. It's like they can make a pretty game, but the levels are absolutely tiny. They really need to work on that. Part of what made the reboot so good was the enormous worlds you had. It's like we went two steps forward and then five steps back ffs.
For me, it was the AWFUL, and OVER SERIOUS stupid story. It was so laughably bad that I couldn't take it. ID seems to have forgotten ENTIRELY was Wolfenstein was about! It isn't SUPPOSED to be serious, it's a SHOOTER FFS! Jeebus, imagine if they made another Duke Nukem game, but turned it into a drama. The story would start off with Duke in a "misogyny rehab" centre, crying to a therapist about his years of mistreatment of women. That's basically what Wolfenstein has turned into.

Old 30-07-19, 02:28 PM
OC3D Crew

I dont think anyone is going to care since this is one huge turd...