Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News

Old 19-07-19, 10:35 PM
News Guru

Netflix released it's first The Witcher Teaser

The show will be "very adult".

Read more about Netflix' The Witcher series teaser.

Old 20-07-19, 09:25 AM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to WillSK
I have to admit, it didn't make me recoil in cringe so this is a good start.

I'm hopeful! I know Cavill is apparently a fan of the games so won't want to murder the franchise
My Rig : Fractal S2 Case, ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero, Ryzen 3800X, Corsair H115i Platinum, MSI GeForce RTX 2080 GAMING X TRIO, 32 Gb Team Pro Dark RAM 3200Mhz, Samsung 970 EVO SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 500GB SSD, Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
Old 20-07-19, 01:38 PM
OC3D Elite

He's still too "pretty" to fit the role of Geralt. However, the fan boy in me will watch this, most likely over and over like I do with the single season of Firefly
Old 21-07-19, 09:37 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
He's still too "pretty" to fit the role of Geralt. However, the fan boy in me will watch this, most likely over and over like I do with the single season of Firefly
Firefly!! <3

Slight tangent, but if you're a firefly fan pleeease tell me you've been watching The Expanse. It hits that firefly part of my brain and is arguably some of the best Sci-Fi TV in years
My Rig : Fractal S2 Case, ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero, Ryzen 3800X, Corsair H115i Platinum, MSI GeForce RTX 2080 GAMING X TRIO, 32 Gb Team Pro Dark RAM 3200Mhz, Samsung 970 EVO SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 500GB SSD, Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium
Old 21-07-19, 02:24 PM
News Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSK View Post
Firefly!! <3

Slight tangent, but if you're a firefly fan pleeease tell me you've been watching The Expanse. It hits that firefly part of my brain and is arguably some of the best Sci-Fi TV in years
I love Firefly. I'll need to look into this "The Expanse" series. Is it available to stream anywhere?
Old 21-07-19, 03:53 PM

The Expanse is awesome. It was cancelled, but thankfully Amazon has picked it up and is going to continue it. You can watch seasons 1-3 on Prime Video. Season 4 comes out in December.

Although it's great, I never got any firefly vibes from it. For me the closest thing is Dark Matter. That show was so good. Like The Expanse though, it was cancelled by Syfy. Unfortunately, no one has picked it up. It used to be on Netflix, not sure if it still is.

Old 21-07-19, 05:46 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillSK View Post
Firefly!! <3

Yeah and Amazon ordered a season 4!!!!
Old 21-07-19, 06:34 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmblah View Post
The Expanse is awesome. It was cancelled, but thankfully Amazon has picked it up and is going to continue it. You can watch seasons 1-3 on Prime Video. Season 4 comes out in December.

Although it's great, I never got any firefly vibes from it. For me the closest thing is Dark Matter. That show was so good. Like The Expanse though, it was cancelled by Syfy. Unfortunately, no one has picked it up. It used to be on Netflix, not sure if it still is.

Seems like SyFy likes to cancel shows after their third season
Old 21-07-19, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawelio View Post
Seems like SyFy likes to cancel shows after their third season
Yeah they do. Another show I liked was Defiance. That ended after 3 seasons as well.

Old 21-07-19, 07:46 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmblah View Post
Yeah they do. Another show I liked was Defiance. That ended after 3 seasons as well.
Yeah Defiance was decent!

Seriously though, as off topic as this is I urge all sci fi fans to get on The Expanse (as the others have said it's on Amazon Prime). Great cast, great story and believable world.