Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Reviews & Videos

Old 26-04-19, 10:11 AM
The Guvnor

Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless MOBA Mouse Review

Following our review of the wired version of the Corsair Ironclaw, it's time to check out the Wireless one. Is it still excellent?

Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless MOBA Mouse Review

Get along or run along. Your choice
Old 30-04-19, 04:04 PM
OC3D Crew

I was looking at one of these recently (non wireless) and I was a little disappointed with it. It felt to me as if it was trying to compete with my current mouse the G502 (the whole reason I was even interested) and IMO it didn't even compete. It was too light and could not be adjusted to add more and just did not feel anywhere near as good. I didn't like the ergonomics of it either, It just didn't feel right in my hand, maybe with time I could have adjusted to the shape but the weight issue I just couldn't get past, just felt like I wasn't getting any feedback from the mouse and that it was to easy to move meaning I was having to think about my movements instead of it being natural. Maybe id get used to one in time but the Logitech just felt right the moment I started using it and once I'd fine tuned my DPI settings and weight, it became the best mouse I have ever used. Not a bad mouse for the 10 mins that I used it but id recommend the G502 over this.