Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Reviews & Videos
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 02-04-19, 11:34 AM
tinytomlogan's Avatar
tinytomlogan tinytomlogan is offline
The Guvnor
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: TTL Towers
Posts: 20,857
Cooler Master MasterBox Q500L Review



Cases don't get more versatile than this.

Cooler Master MasterBox Q500L Review

__________________
If you recommend a product LINK THE REVIEW


Get along or run along. Your choice
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-04-19, 01:07 PM
Dark NighT's Avatar
Dark NighT Dark NighT is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,641
Gotta say this is a really nice little box especially for the price!


The only thing i personally would have liked to see was more holes in the panels so the fans can draw in more air.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-04-19, 01:22 PM
tinytomlogan's Avatar
tinytomlogan tinytomlogan is offline
The Guvnor
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: TTL Towers
Posts: 20,857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark NighT View Post
Gotta say this is a really nice little box especially for the price!


The only thing i personally would have liked to see was more holes in the panels so the fans can draw in more air.
As its quite a basic design bigger holes may end up meaning the case flexes more....
__________________
If you recommend a product LINK THE REVIEW


Get along or run along. Your choice
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-04-19, 01:52 PM
Dark NighT's Avatar
Dark NighT Dark NighT is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytomlogan View Post
As its quite a basic design bigger holes may end up meaning the case flexes more....

Fair point guv!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-04-19, 03:01 PM
Bagpuss Bagpuss is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 119
Looks really interesting and then I saw the Clearance on the GPU with the PSU mounted in the video, 270mm, and thought that counts me out as I've just bought a new EVGA 2080 and I don't like AIO coolers and would definately want a fan drawing in air onto the CPU. So just out of interest I looked up the measurements for it on the EVGA website and would you believe...269.2mm! talk about lucky.
So its back in the running for my new SFF (ish) build as this looks really good value & versatile.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-04-19, 05:19 AM
Peace Ð Peace Ð is offline
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Germany
Posts: 449
Rally nice case and nice review! I love the customizability on this, while being cheap although not looking cheap!
Definitely on my wishlist for my next build!
__________________
i7-4770K | Alpenföhn Matterhorn Pure | ASUS Z87-Pro | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP | ASUS GTX1070 Strix OC 8GB | Corsair TX650M | Thermaltake Chaser A31
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-04-19, 12:17 PM
tinytomlogan's Avatar
tinytomlogan tinytomlogan is offline
The Guvnor
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: TTL Towers
Posts: 20,857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
Looks really interesting and then I saw the Clearance on the GPU with the PSU mounted in the video, 270mm, and thought that counts me out as I've just bought a new EVGA 2080 and I don't like AIO coolers and would definately want a fan drawing in air onto the CPU. So just out of interest I looked up the measurements for it on the EVGA website and would you believe...269.2mm! talk about lucky.
So its back in the running for my new SFF (ish) build as this looks really good value & versatile.

Buy a 140mm PSU or an even smaller SFF PSU like the Corsair SF600 and youll have even more room to play with anyways
__________________
If you recommend a product LINK THE REVIEW


Get along or run along. Your choice
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 02:18 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.