Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Reviews & Videos

Old 09-05-18, 05:23 PM
The Guvnor

4x Intel 760P 1TB M.2 NVMe RAID0 Review OverKILL3D

OverKILL3D - As storage speeds climb ever higher, we take a look at the ultimate expression of this with the Intel 760P M.2 NVMe drives in RAID0 on an Asus Hyper 16

4x Intel 760P 1TB M.2 NVMe RAID0 Review

Get along or run along. Your choice
Old 09-05-18, 05:31 PM
OC3D Elite

well overkill lol
ASUS Prime x370 Pro | Ryzen 5 1600 | Antec 240 AIO | Corsair Vengance RGB 3000 2 x 8Gb | Asus Strix RX 470 | Samsung Evo 120gb ssd | Seagate Baracuda 1tb storage | EVGA 500w | Phanteks Entho ProM Acrylic Window | Windows 10 and Linux Manjaro
Old 09-05-18, 05:33 PM
OC3D Elite

Look at it. Just. Look at it !

Old 23-05-18, 12:22 PM

Hi, i am trying to get a 4x 1TB 760p vroc raid to work using the Asus Hyper X card. It only shows 1 of the 4 drives, no matter what i change. Now Intel told me, the 760p drives are not vroc compatible on x299 yet since this plattform only supports their slow datacenter SSDs, which would make the hole thing pointless. Did you not have any issues during setup?
Old 23-05-18, 01:10 PM
The Guvnor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shader View Post
Hi, i am trying to get a 4x 1TB 760p vroc raid to work using the Asus Hyper X card. It only shows 1 of the 4 drives, no matter what i change. Now Intel told me, the 760p drives are not vroc compatible on x299 yet since this plattform only supports their slow datacenter SSDs, which would make the hole thing pointless. Did you not have any issues during setup?

If youre only seeing one drive in windows its all down to BIOS settings. You 100% need an Asus X299 motherboard on the latest bios to get it all working. You even set the raid up in the BIOS.....

Old 23-05-18, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytomlogan View Post
If youre only seeing one drive in windows its all down to BIOS settings. You 100% need an Asus X299 motherboard on the latest bios to get it all working. You even set the raid up in the BIOS.....
I have the Asus x299 Sage mainboard and i am seeing only one drive in bios after activating vroc mode. Tried all bios versions. I am just curious that it seems to work on the rampage board used for this article when i was told the problem is that the 760p are not officially supported for vroc on the x299 plattform yet.
Old 23-05-18, 02:15 PM
The Guvnor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shader View Post
I have the Asus x299 Sage mainboard and i am seeing only one drive in bios after activating vroc mode. Tried all bios versions. I am just curious that it seems to work on the rampage board used for this article when i was told the problem is that the 760p are not officially supported for vroc on the x299 plattform yet.

IIRC you have to go to 'advanced' and there are settings in there too.

100% its a BIOS settings issue. It took us a while to work it all out too. The rig is now stripped or i could have checked

Old 06-07-18, 10:17 AM

Those intels can ''dominate'' on of the thousands charts .. but if u look at samsung evo it has best 4k speeds so normal speeds are not important so samsung evo dominates ..