Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News

Old 20-02-18, 10:02 PM
News Guru

EA reveals Burnout Paradise Remastered for PC, PS4 and Xbox One

Will this version be much better than the original PC version?

Read more about Burnout Paradise Remastered.

Old 20-02-18, 10:30 PM
Resident Newb

Wish they'd just give us NFSU2 but with updated graphics, Group play and guild options.

Old 20-02-18, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
Wish they'd just give us NFSU2 but with updated graphics, Group play and guild options.
Totally agreed.
I recently finished NFSU, NFSU2, and now in the middle of playing NFSMW, all of them look way better and up to date with reshade and high-resolution texture packs. (not official of course)
Old 20-02-18, 11:21 PM

A great game and I remember the Burnout series quite well and fondly. However this is nothing more than another EA cash grab. Do we really want to support anything from the worst company in the world otherwise known as Electronic Arts?

Should be Electronic Farts....
Old 20-02-18, 11:51 PM
OC3D Elite

I don't think I could take any more Burnout Paradise, tbh. I know the whole map inside out from many hours of just free roam.

Old 21-02-18, 08:28 AM

Preferred 'Takedown' myself.
CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K, Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus VI Gene, Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengence DDR3 1866Mhz, Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 1080 ti, Hard Drive: Samsung 840 Pro 500GB + Intel 750 NVMe 800GB, Case: Corsair Obsidian 350D, Power Supply: Corsair AX860i, CPU cooling: Corsair H100i, OS: Windows 10 Pro x64, Monitor: AOC AG241QG 24" 165hz, Headphones: Logitech G35 3D, Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB, Mouse: Razor Deathadder Chroma
Old 21-02-18, 08:31 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsmw_gr View Post
Totally agreed.
I recently finished NFSU, NFSU2, and now in the middle of playing NFSMW, all of them look way better and up to date with reshade and high-resolution texture packs. (not official of course)
It's definitely about time, they give us those. MW was a huge step backwards, imho, with less tuning options and no more races at night.
Old 21-02-18, 08:57 AM

NFS: MW 2005 was the best NFS game imo. Followed by Underground 2 and Underground OG.

A remaster of MW 2005 would be a day 1 purchase for me.
Old 21-02-18, 12:17 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
I kinda agree. But I don't think _NFSU2 would have the same impact on todays gamers as it did back then.

Games evolve, and so do our expectations. I would love to see it remade, but if it brought back the same features with just updated GFX, im 99% sure it would flop and also I would not find the same enjoyment in it as I did all those years ago.
Old 21-02-18, 01:13 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Š View Post
It's definitely about time, they give us those. MW was a huge step backwards, imho, with less tuning options and no more races at night.
As soon as they added the Police chases with the AI of a sugar snap pea (a single one from the pod) that was it for me, broken beyond repair.

I really don't enjoy spending nearly an hour to lose the police, only to find it completely loaded in their favour and then getting caught. Then I have the prospect of wasting another hour doing it all over again..No thanks. They have words for things like that and it's called torture.

Shift was a step in the right direction. Hell, even Pro Street was bloody good too, apart from the crap handling like the steering column was welded.

The closest you will ever get to NFSU3 is Need For Speed 2015? was it? it's a bloody good game and the police chases are not important. You can easily stuff down your foot on the loud pedal and lose them in mere seconds. IF you want to engage? the option is there. It's 60 FPS, takes place both in the day and at night, has rain and etc and more customisation options than you can shake a stick at.

The Run is tremendous fun too, just very very short.

If you guys seriously want to play a NFS game online LMK. I love NFS '15. I think it's the bolacks.

I promise I won't drive my 800BHP Ferrari lmao. I'll start from the beginning