Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News

Old 05-02-18, 04:51 PM
News Guru

Bitcoin plunged below $7200 as banks ban crypto-currency payments on credit cards

This move will help prevent people running up debts b investing in cryptocurrencies.

Read more about Bitcoin's decreasing value.

Old 05-02-18, 05:26 PM
OC3D Elite

This is a good thing!
Old 05-02-18, 05:46 PM
OC3D Elite

Or it's a bad thing, since people tend to get in on crypto when things get low, hoping to profit when things go back up.

Old 05-02-18, 06:01 PM
OC3D Elite

Well with banks pulling this move its going to get increasingly more difficult, shops and services will probably follow suit and remove it as a payment option.
Old 05-02-18, 06:04 PM
OC3D Elite

Lets hope something curbs this insanity. I see local places around here putting GPUs on sale again, with 1-per-customer limits, so that's at least one positive sign.

Old 05-02-18, 06:33 PM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartacus View Post
Lets hope something curbs this insanity. I see local places around here putting GPUs on sale again, with 1-per-customer limits, so that's at least one positive sign.
I've been seeing that here as well, and I won't lie. I'm glad about that
Old 05-02-18, 06:38 PM

Excuse me, but you have to be brutally retarded to buy new GPU's at enormous prices considering the state of the cryptocurrency. Noone (none mentally disabled) should be thinking of paying hardware that you´ll not even ROI.

BTW, this has shown two of the biggest and most importants things that we are seeing nowadays.

1º Banks have seen that the more money goes to cryptocurrency, the less money they have to win money gambling with it, and if something goes wrong, no worries, the state will pay for it. So banks are trying to make it difficult for you to get the money out of the system. Just for their own interest. they are even banning people from using their own money in crypto. You can get whatever you want with a credit card, but not crypto (since the money goes absolutely out of control of the banks and they don't want this to happen).

2º The countries, and specially those mofos that are actually ruling our lives want you to pay taxes. The more money is put in crypto, the less they get in taxes since the money also goes away from the control of the Goverment.
Countries have seen that cryptocurrency is a big hole to hide money from this goverments that live at the expense of your pocket, and that they cannot live without putting their hand in your pocket.

So....to sum up, the system against the new system. All against the cryptocurrency. considering this, it's a moral MUST to evade taxes.
Old 06-02-18, 03:27 AM

See.... Part of me thinks i should look at the big picture. The benefits of Cryptocurrency as a whole, the people who mortgaged their houses to invest, people i know who bought bitcoin less than a month ago etc.

But then there's another part of me just sitting back hoping that the entire cryptocurrency market crashes into the ground, so that i can watch it burn with one eye while the other keeps checking GPU prices....
NZXT Phantom 630 Windowed - Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H - Core I5 [email protected] - NZXT Kraken X60 - XFX Radeon RX 480 GTR Black 8GB - Corsair AX860i - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400Mhz - Samsung 840 EVO 250gb
Old 06-02-18, 03:31 AM
AMD Enthusiast

Nothing wrong with cryptocurrency. It's affect on the DIY PC market though is annoying for sure. If it never affected it nobody would honestly care.
Old 06-02-18, 01:01 PM
Advanced Member

And may it never recover. And may cryptocurrency trend die and stay dead.