Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 22-11-17, 11:54 AM
WYP's Avatar
WYP WYP is offline
News Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 14,796
Hitman 2016's Game of the Year Update brings performance issues to PC

The game now has CPU utilisation issues.



Read more on Hitman's Game of the Year Edition performance issues on PC.

__________________
_______________________________
Twitter - @WYP_PC
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 22-11-17, 12:11 PM
Dicehunter's Avatar
Dicehunter Dicehunter is online now
Resident Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Under Your Bed
Posts: 13,119
I'm not seeing any news about performance issues, Only that the studio is now independent.

Has someone not had their afternoon coffee ?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 22-11-17, 01:04 PM
WYP's Avatar
WYP WYP is offline
News Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 14,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
I'm not seeing any news about performance issues, Only that the studio is now independent.

Has someone not had their afternoon coffee ?
We have tested this and have compiled a list of threads on IO Interactive's own forums that report the same issues. This is not an isolated incident.
__________________
_______________________________
Twitter - @WYP_PC
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 22-11-17, 01:05 PM
Dicehunter's Avatar
Dicehunter Dicehunter is online now
Resident Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Under Your Bed
Posts: 13,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by WYP View Post
We have tested this and have compiled a list of threads on IO Interactive's own forums that report the same issues. This is not an isolated incident.
Are we having the same discussion ?

Your article is about IO becoming independent, It says ZERO about performance metrics.

The link goes to a June 2017 article hence my comment about someone forgetting their afternoon coffee -

https://overclock3d.net/news/softwar...games_studio/1
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 22-11-17, 01:31 PM
WYP's Avatar
WYP WYP is offline
News Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 14,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
Are we having the same discussion ?

Your article is about IO becoming independent, It says ZERO about performance metrics.

The link goes to a June 2017 article hence my comment about someone forgetting their afternoon coffee -

https://overclock3d.net/news/softwar...games_studio/1
Sorry, some miscommunication there. I read your previous comment differently like you were saying that the performance differences did not exist as you had not read about it elsewhere.

The links have been fixed. Linked in that old article into the new one for some context. Silly mistake.
__________________
_______________________________
Twitter - @WYP_PC
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 22-11-17, 01:31 PM
Dicehunter's Avatar
Dicehunter Dicehunter is online now
Resident Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Under Your Bed
Posts: 13,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by WYP View Post
Sorry, some miscommunication there. I read your previous comment differently like you were saying that the performance differences did not exist as you had not read about it elsewhere.

The links have been fixed. Linked in that old article into the new one for some context. Silly mistake.
This is why morning/afternoon coffee should not be skipped

Sidenote, The before/after pic looks immense, Loving the extra sky detail and extra detail overall, Shame about the loss in performance though.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 08:17 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.