Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Reviews & Videos

Old 12-10-17, 07:49 PM
The Guvnor

Gamer Storm Dukase Liquid Case Review

We think we need a new abbreviation as Gamer Storm have done something quite unique and released an ATX case with a fully integrated 240mm cooling system. Ladies and Gentleman, we give you the AIOC (All In One Case)

Gamer Storm Dukase Liquid Case Review

Get along or run along. Your choice
Old 12-10-17, 08:10 PM

Yeah...no...

"Quality issues aside, we suspect this case will sell quite well,especially to those wanting the simplest route possible into water cooling."

To quote the ending: I would avoid this case like the plague. Simply for the issues you mentioned in the article. If I was a newb at building a pc and thought oh cool...yeah if I found this article my reaction would change from "oh cool" to..."wait its just screws for the AIO? I can do that!"

I know its not an AIO and is an extended AIO, using the article words, but like...just no! To many issues to deal with and bother with.

Also while the price isn't bad, again this case has far to many little problems for a case of that price point. In my opinion I would never buy or even recommend this case- Its a GREAT idea...but the design of the case kills it.
Old 13-10-17, 08:24 AM
OC3D Elite

Really does seem like they have tried to recycle old stock cases and sell them as a new product.
90mm exhaust fan mounts? who even uses those these days?

But those fan blades. Never seen anything like them before. Would love to see some tests done on that design. Looks like it would provide increased direct flow but generate a little more noise. I would hazard a guess that they have taken an average airline plane design to increase airflow over the blades. You see planes extend the flaps for the stability. Wonder how it behaves in a closed environment with Static pressure.
Old 13-10-17, 08:37 AM

Reading this review started with an astonished "What is this?!" and ended with a rather disgusted "What is this?!"...

I thought the hot glue seriously were spider webs at first sight...

Nice idea and deserves the innovation award, but other than that... Meh. Especially the PSU issue made me facepalm so loud, my colleagues two bureaus down the hallway could hear it.
GPU: ASUS GTX1070 Strix OC 8GB
PSU: Corsair TX650M
Case: Thermaltake Chaser A31
Old 13-10-17, 09:21 AM

This is horrific. It looks nice from the outside, but it's actually horrific. And I am so triggered by those optical and floppy drive slots.
Old 13-10-17, 09:28 AM
OC3D Elite

You are paying for the cooler, case comes free. The metal looks extremely thin, no cable room which points to a reskin of an old design and so on. I do like the braided hose and flow meters though, that is a nice touch.

But yeah, the photos alone make me want to avoid it.

Young man ya too girly girly, you're just a Cadbury's Curly Wurly