Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 12-09-17, 05:44 PM
WYP's Avatar
WYP WYP is offline
News Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Posts: 10,389
Star Wars: Battlefront's Season Pass is now free on Origin

Star Wars; Battlefront's Season Pass is now part of EA's "On The House Program".



Read more on Star Wars: Battlefront's Season Pass being free on EA Origin.

__________________
I'm not saying that 1984 is a bad book, but the dystopia we are currently living in has much better worldbuilding.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-09-17, 06:10 PM
Chrazey's Avatar
Chrazey Chrazey is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 3,930
Can't Star Wars just go to bed already?... Damn, it feels like everything is Star Wars these days.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-09-17, 08:35 PM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is offline
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 13,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrazey View Post
Can't Star Wars just go to bed already?... Damn, it feels like everything is Star Wars these days.
Um what?
We have 2 movies and 2 games over the course of 2 years. It's really not much.
__________________
"I would have followed you, my Captain, my King."
- Boromir's last words.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-09-17, 08:38 PM
Bartacus Bartacus is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Ottawa, ON, Canada
Posts: 1,534
Chrazey, you crazy!
__________________
Guts: Ryzen R7 1700 / Asus CH6 Hero / 16GB G.Skill 3600CL15 / Zotac GTX 1080Ti x2 / EVGA 1000W PSU / Case Labs M8
Storage: Intel 600p 1TB NVME / 6TB RAID0 array / 2TB RAID0 array
Water Cooling: Watercool HeatKiller IV blocks on CPU & GPUs / 4 360 rads + 1 240 rad / Singularity Computers reservoir / dual D5 pumps

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-09-17, 09:15 PM
Chrazey's Avatar
Chrazey Chrazey is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 3,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Um what?
We have 2 movies and 2 games over the course of 2 years. It's really not much.
It's more than what Battlefield and Call of Duty has released combined anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartacus View Post
Chrazey, you crazy!
Hehe you know it
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-09-17, 09:40 PM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is offline
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 13,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrazey View Post
It's more than what Battlefield and Call of Duty has released combined anyway



Hehe you know it
BF1 and COD have combined more. Every war movie that's come out since 2015 also technically counts. Even if you don't count it. You'd rather play BF1 and COD when they are the same as previous versions for the past what 10 years? What a trade!
__________________
"I would have followed you, my Captain, my King."
- Boromir's last words.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 13-09-17, 05:19 AM
Chrazey's Avatar
Chrazey Chrazey is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 3,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
BF1 and COD have combined more. Every war movie that's come out since 2015 also technically counts. Even if you don't count it. You'd rather play BF1 and COD when they are the same as previous versions for the past what 10 years? What a trade!
I meant over the previous 2 years, since that is what you stated in your previous post.

Yes I would actually, cause I'd rather play something that is more realistic than fiction
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 13-09-17, 05:35 AM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is offline
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 13,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrazey View Post
I meant over the previous 2 years, since that is what you stated in your previous post.

Yes I would actually, cause I'd rather play something that is more realistic than fiction
um.. have you played past CODs? Because it's all sci fi... i think this is going right over your head
__________________
"I would have followed you, my Captain, my King."
- Boromir's last words.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 13-09-17, 05:59 AM
Chrazey's Avatar
Chrazey Chrazey is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Scandinavia
Posts: 3,930
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
um.. have you played past CODs? Because it's all sci fi... i think this is going right over your head
Nope, I just used CoD as a reference (probably a bad one). I only play Battlefield.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 03:56 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.