Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News

Old 12-06-17, 02:14 PM
News Guru

Forza Motorsport 7 will be releasing on PC in 2017

Microsoft has announced that Forza Motorsport 7 will be releasing on both Xbox One and PC, a first for the mainline Forza Motorsport series.

Read more on Forza Motorsport 7.

Old 12-06-17, 03:03 PM
OC3D Elite

makes you wonder if am XBox is worth getting if they keep giving to the PCmaster Race
RAM: 2x 8GB CORSAIR VENGENCE LED
GPU: TTL white 1060
PSU: Corsair Rm850x
Old 12-06-17, 03:33 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenback View Post
makes you wonder if am XBox is worth getting if they keep giving to the PCmaster Race
If the Halo games don't come to PC then there is a reason.

For me though I have quite a few friends on the xbox who won't play games on a pc, either because they don't want to pay for one or they just prefer the xbox.

I am planning on if I have a job by then, of getting a Xbox One X when it releases to replace my original Xbox One, for the times I play games with my friends on the Xbox.

However if Microsoft would actually allow cross play in all games or bring full keyboard, mouse and hotas support to the Xbox then I probably wouldn't bother buying games on the pc and would just stick to the Xbox.
Old 12-06-17, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenback View Post
Well you're guaranteed a decent experience without having to upgrade, deal with Windows issues, troubleshoot, etc.
Old 12-06-17, 04:48 PM
OC3D Elite

How to avoid having to buy an XBox :
Step one : Release the only worthwhile exclusive on the PC.
Yay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPS View Post
Well you're guaranteed a decent experience without having to upgrade, deal with Windows issues, troubleshoot, etc.
Serious q. When was the last, non-Ubisoft, time you had to troubleshoot a game? I honestly can't remember. They just work, and have done since about DX7.
Old 12-06-17, 04:59 PM
AMD Enthusiast

If you already have an Xbox it's worth it.
Most console gamers don't have a PC. So it's worth it.
Old 12-06-17, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonBlade View Post
Serious q. When was the last, non-Ubisoft, time you had to troubleshoot a game? I honestly can't remember. They just work, and have done since about DX7.
On PC?
Old 12-06-17, 05:37 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Yay.

Rust, Ark, Battlefield, Star Citizen and quite a few more mainly due to the developers but also down to hardware manufacturers with poor drivers.
Old 12-06-17, 06:24 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Yay.

GTA V - constant D3D crashes that only disappeared after I replaced my graphics card. I tried dozens of different things. Only that fixed it. I can't think of any other serious issues offhand. Just the usual 'restart the game and it works' malarkey. I haven't played a console game in about two years other than BOII online (I experienced a really weird audio bug in that occasionally that sounded like my game was possessed).
Old 12-06-17, 10:55 PM
OC3D Elite

I have an Xbox One S - mainly as it was the cheapest 4K Bluray player you can get.
I have Forza Horizons on crossplay so I bought it on the PC and have played on both the console and PC with no issues. Things like NHL 17 (Go PENS!!) and for mucking around with your mates the console is great. Have a couple of beers and sit in the lounge playing games. Nobody touches my PC though

Looking forward to Forza 7