Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News

Old 16-05-17, 02:06 PM
News Guru

Corsair announce their T1 series Gaming chair

Corsair has revealed their T1 series of Gaming chairs, which comes with a racing themed design and a premium feature set.

Read more on Corsair's T1 series of Gaming chairs.

Old 16-05-17, 02:54 PM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to Dicehunter
I don't need it...I don't need it...I don't need it...I NEED IT !!!!
Old 16-05-17, 02:56 PM
OC3D Elite

Bleah, another DX Racer rip off. I have one of them and I'm SO over racing style seats. At this point, I'd rather a nice office chair. Damn I'm getting old!

Old 16-05-17, 03:23 PM
OC3D Elite

Looks like they are made by Noble perhaps?

Dunno man. Yellow is a bit lairy even for me.

Young man ya too girly girly, you're just a Cadbury's Curly Wurly
Old 16-05-17, 07:25 PM
Advanced Member

Is it Cue compatible?
Old 16-05-17, 08:00 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by notcool View Post
Is it Cue compatible?
And does it come with Corsair Link?...
Old 16-05-17, 08:44 PM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrazey View Post
And does it come with Corsair Link?...
That is the best laugh I have had today.
AMD R7 1800X-Asus Crosshair VI Hero-16GB GSkill 3200mhz-Corsair HX1000-XSPC Raystorm Copper Edition-Dual D5 Pumps-Corsair Force 3 SSD-Sapphire Fury X2-Corsair 900D-Windows 10 Pro-Dell U3011-Dell 2007FP
Old 17-05-17, 07:59 AM
OC3D Elite

looks like a cheap quality version of Noble chairs. Flimsy arm supports. It really does appear to be some Chinese knockoff with the gas lift looking a bit low standard.

poor, poor, POOR attempt from Corsair. No idea who is making these for them but they need a new supplier or get a better idea on lumbar support along with comfort. These do not look very comfortable at all.

Dunno who in their right mind likes these over the top bright coloured chairs in their room. Maybe some sub 20yr old, but give me a proper office chair any day over this. Don't think I would like to have my desk space ruined by a blinding yellow/red/blue/green fabric covered chair. Even IKEA provide better and more comfortable ones. I've tried DX racer, Noble, and even AK Racing but they are simply inferior to my bog standard IKEA office chair.

/rant off

Gratulerer med dagen Norge!
Old 18-05-17, 05:21 AM
OC3D Crew

I really don't know why is market still forcing leather/artificial whatever... You need a scrapper to get your sweet behind from that. Cloth rules. It is some wired trend that leather is posh. Apart form few models, those racing bucket seats are so uncomfortable. Gamers spend a lot of time in their chairs. Why do manufacturers think that they need "good looking", sweat seats, that make their behind numb? Make nice ergonomic chair from premium cloth that supports correct posture while sitting.
Old 18-05-17, 07:29 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avet View Post
I really don't know why is market still forcing leather/artificial whatever... You need a scrapper to get your sweet behind from that. Cloth rules. It is some wired trend that leather is posh. Apart form few models, those racing bucket seats are so uncomfortable. Gamers spend a lot of time in their chairs. Why do manufacturers think that they need "good looking", sweat seats, that make their behind numb? Make nice ergonomic chair from premium cloth that supports correct posture while sitting.
Exactly, and once leather is worn or torn, its hideous to look at and uncomfortable as hell.
give me soft fabric and memory foam any day over this with 2inch thick padding. I might be pretty negative about Corsair here, but at the end of the day, comfort, good posture (even for gamers) and our own "behinds" are important. And this just looks like a bad market attempt to milk the people who see the logo "CORSAIR" and without really thinking, suddenly want it.

I love their other products, but this is just a bad idea from them.