Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 20-04-17, 09:26 AM
WYP's Avatar
WYP WYP is offline
News Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Posts: 10,791
Outlast 2 PC system requirements

The PC system requirements for Outlast 2 have been released, requiring an HD 7850 or a GTX 660 for a framerate target of 60FPS at 1080p.



Read more on Outlast 2's PC system requirements.

__________________
I'm not saying that 1984 is a bad book, but the dystopia we are currently living in has much better worldbuilding.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 20-04-17, 05:58 PM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is offline
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 13,640
Oh no stop making these games!
The first one already gave me a heart attack! (Not literally, but scared me multiple times)
__________________
"I would have followed you, my Captain, my King."
- Boromir's last words.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 20-04-17, 06:00 PM
Greenback's Avatar
Greenback Greenback is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Oh no stop making these games!
The first one already gave me a heart attack! (Not literally, but scared me multiple times)

I watched someone play on YT after 2 parts thought no I don't want that
__________________
CASE: NZXT H440 white
CPU: RYZEN 1500x, H100i GTX
MB: MSI TOMAHAWK ARCTIC
RAM: 2x 8GB CORSAIR VENGENCE LED
GPU: TTL white 1060
OS: CRUCIAL MX100 250GB
PSU: Corsair Rm850x
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 20-04-17, 06:02 PM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is offline
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 13,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenback View Post
I watched someone play on YT after 2 parts thought no I don't want that
Lol yeah I made my sister play it and she screamed so loud and jumped so high she almost hit the ceiling
__________________
"I would have followed you, my Captain, my King."
- Boromir's last words.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 20-04-17, 07:00 PM
TheF34RChannel's Avatar
TheF34RChannel TheF34RChannel is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Lol yeah I made my sister play it and she screamed so loud and jumped so high she almost hit the ceiling
He he how cruel I still didn't do 1, need to get on that ASAP. Looks like fun.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 20-04-17, 07:37 PM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is offline
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 13,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by The F34R Channel View Post
He he how cruel I still didn't do 1, need to get on that ASAP. Looks like fun.
Feels like hell
I didn't even get past the first mission. To much for me haha
__________________
"I would have followed you, my Captain, my King."
- Boromir's last words.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 20-04-17, 08:03 PM
TheF34RChannel's Avatar
TheF34RChannel TheF34RChannel is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Feels like hell
I didn't even get past the first mission. To much for me haha
Always been a fan of the horror genre, especially in the middle of the night, in the dark with the sound turned up. It's lovely
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 20-04-17, 08:29 PM
Greenback's Avatar
Greenback Greenback is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,004
Quote:
Originally Posted by The F34R Channel View Post
Always been a fan of the horror genre, especially in the middle of the night, in the dark with the sound turned up. It's lovely
It's not that I'm a coward, I put it down to old age and a weak bladder, I'll either die of heart attack or pee myself, so safer not to play
__________________
CASE: NZXT H440 white
CPU: RYZEN 1500x, H100i GTX
MB: MSI TOMAHAWK ARCTIC
RAM: 2x 8GB CORSAIR VENGENCE LED
GPU: TTL white 1060
OS: CRUCIAL MX100 250GB
PSU: Corsair Rm850x
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 20-04-17, 09:31 PM
TheF34RChannel's Avatar
TheF34RChannel TheF34RChannel is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,292
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenback View Post
It's not that I'm a coward, I put it down to old age and a weak bladder, I'll either die of heart attack or pee myself, so safer not to play
Both, if you're unlucky but in all seriousness, fair enough.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 20-04-17, 10:13 PM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is offline
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 13,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by The F34R Channel View Post
Always been a fan of the horror genre, especially in the middle of the night, in the dark with the sound turned up. It's lovely
I would be disappointed if you weren't a fan with a name like that
__________________
"I would have followed you, my Captain, my King."
- Boromir's last words.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 01:03 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.