Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News

Old 02-04-17, 10:41 PM
News Guru

Windows 10 finally exceeds 50% market share on Steam's Hardware survey

Windows 10 has finally surpassed 50% market share on Steam's Hardware survey.

Read more on Valve's latest Steam hardware survey.

Old 02-04-17, 11:17 PM
AMD Enthusiast

AMDs CPU market share probably dropped due to the fact that I bet not many Ryzen users got the prompt to participate in the Survey
Old 03-04-17, 01:36 PM
OC3D Elite

Maybe this is correct on Steam but overall Windows 7 is still like 40-50% of the market share.

People aren't jumping to Windows 10 like microshaft thinks people are lol

Alot of people are still giving a big FU to Microshaft, I for one thinks it's completely funny that some people aren't giving Microshaft what they want lol
Old 03-04-17, 02:30 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Old School View Post
Maybe this is correct on Steam but overall Windows 7 is still like 40-50% of the market share.

Alot of people are still giving a big FU to Microshaft, I for one thinks it's completely funny that some people aren't giving Microshaft what they want lol
We're still on W7 Enterprise. Will be for some time methinks. The wheels turn slowly in the government.

Old 03-04-17, 06:28 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:

Yeah because its not like Windows 10 didn't gain market share and 7 didn't lose any or anything
Old 04-04-17, 02:44 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimma47 View Post
We're still on W7 Enterprise. Will be for some time methinks. The wheels turn slowly in the government.
Yeah i know things turn slowly in business and Gov it was only in the last 3 or so years where they moved from XP to 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Yeah because its not like Windows 10 didn't gain market share and 7 didn't lose any or anything
You know what dude you really give me a good laugh when i read your post when quoting me.

Also dude D.I.L.L.I.G.F. when you quote me, It's not my fault you don't like what i have to say it's your problem not mine.
Old 04-04-17, 02:59 AM
OC3D Elite

Send a message via Skype™ to Dicehunter
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Pretty much everyone I know has now moved to Windows 10 so it is moving on nicely
Old 04-04-17, 03:33 AM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Yeah i know things turn slowly in business and Gov it was only in the last 3 or so years where they moved from XP to 7

You know what dude you really give me a good laugh when i read your post when quoting me.

Also dude D.I.L.L.I.G.F. when you quote me, It's not my fault you don't like what i have to say it's your problem not mine.
Lol same here just like everyone else.
If you used common sense and not opinion you wouldn't have a problem with other people. It's not my fault you but heads with everyone.
Thanks for the reply though, going out of your way and all, clearly you do give one. Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dicehunter View Post
Pretty much everyone I know has now moved to Windows 10 so it is moving on nicely
Yeah same. Most people I know don't care about the "privacy issues" it has because they know everything does it now and they don't do anything bad so to them it's just another day
Old 04-04-17, 08:35 AM
OC3D Elite

Our company are actually using me as a test pilot right now for win10. And tbh since they don't have a clue (including their own IT dept.) its working out nice. You may recall my serious issues with them using McAfee antivirus software which doesn't run discreetly in the background but, instead in your face, CPU hogging the living daylights out of everything.

Anyways.. win10 is doing nice, and performing much better from a corporate perspective. I can open my excel without my pc wanting to die and vomit back at me.

Next step... replace the IT services with Chimps since they would still do a better job, and would be more entertaining to watch doing so.
Old 04-04-17, 09:22 AM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Our company are actually using me as a test pilot right now for win10. And tbh since they don't have a clue (including their own IT dept.) its working out nice. You may recall my serious issues with them using McAfee antivirus software which doesn't run discreetly in the background but, instead in your face, CPU hogging the living daylights out of everything.

Anyways.. win10 is doing nice, and performing much better from a corporate perspective. I can open my excel without my pc wanting to die and vomit back at me.

Next step... replace the IT services with Chimps since they would still do a better job, and would be more entertaining to watch doing so.
Lmao that last part gave me a great chuckle with that image in my head