Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News

Old 13-03-17, 01:19 PM
News Guru

The Nintendo Switch has been hacked using a WebKit exploit

The Nintendo Switch has been hacked using a WebKit exploit on the device's web browser, potentially paving the way to custom software and other device exploits.

Read more on the Nintendo Switch's Webkit exploit.

Old 13-03-17, 01:33 PM

Good.

Nintendo as a company, just sucks in general.

They treat the consumer like crap, dressing up out dated, under powered hardware then charging ridiculous prices and milking you for accessories and downloadable software.

I hope they get seriously burnt with this.
Old 13-03-17, 02:04 PM

Send a message via MSN to A7ibaba Send a message via Skype™ to A7ibaba
'Bout time to kill that little bitchz. Im really feed up with news about that plastic crap
Old 13-03-17, 06:38 PM
The Webmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
Good.

Nintendo as a company, just sucks in general.

They treat the consumer like crap, dressing up out dated, under powered hardware then charging ridiculous prices and milking you for accessories and downloadable software.

I hope they get seriously burnt with this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A7ibaba View Post
'Bout time to kill that little bitchz. Im really feed up with news about that plastic crap
Point to the place on the picture where Nintendo touched you...

Seriously though, some pretty heavy opinions there chaps. Stick up ya butt much? Has anyone ever forced you on pain of death to buy a Nintendo switch or something? Do you need to talk to someone? Would you like a lollipop?
Asus x79 Deluxe | Intel 3930k | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz DDR3 | 2 x 3GB Gigabyte Windforce 780GTX - SLi | Xonar Essence STX | 2 x 256GB Samsung 840 Pros | 2TB Samsung F4 | Corsair RM1000i | Caselabs SM8 - White | 2 x Alphacool 360x60 | Bitspower 400mm Res Top | Dual Laing D5 Pumps | Bitspower C47 Fittings | XSPC Raystorm | Roccat Kone Optical - Navy Storm | QPad MK85 Pro w/ Cherry Red MX | DELL U2413 + 2 x U2412M | AKG K702's | AKG K7XX S/N#000016 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250Ohm | TM Hotas Warthog Stick and Throttle | Saitek Combat Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5 | TrackClip Pro
Notice: Don't feed the trolls!
Old 13-03-17, 06:48 PM

So we could basically make a tablet emulator of the switch, thats interesting, bet nintendo jump on that fast. And i know i didnt say anything bad but erm, could i have a lollipop