Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News

Old 07-03-17, 09:22 AM
News Guru

Story progress will be blocked in Mass Effect Andromeda's 10 hour trial

Story progress will be blocked in Mass Effect Andromeda's 10 hour trial, though players will still be allowed to explore freely and access multiplayer.

Read more on Mass Effect Andromeda's 10-hour trial.

Old 07-03-17, 11:37 AM

This 10h trial behind EA Access paywall is actually a clever way to make people pay for a demo.
Old 07-03-17, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImprovizoR View Post
This 10h trial behind EA Access paywall is actually a clever way to make people pay for a demo.
EA is still running a 7 day free trial offer for EA Access, that I think is permanent, that should still give you access to Andromeda 10 hour trial. But I guess we can just ignore that.
Old 07-03-17, 03:45 PM
News Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImprovizoR View Post
Yeah, but the first month is free, so this time most people will use the trial for free.

The trial will also give them 10% off purchases on origin, which is great for those that don't use key resellers.

TBH Origin Access provides great value, especially if you want to play all the titles that come with it. Great for catching up on old EA games cheaply.
Old 07-03-17, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WYP View Post
Yeah, but the first month is free, so this time most people will use the trial for free.

The trial will also give them 10% off purchases on origin, which is great for those that don't use key resellers.

TBH Origin Access provides great value, especially if you want to play all the titles that come with it. Great for catching up on old EA games cheaply.
Def a good way to play older EA games, and its only 5 bucks a month...so not bad whatsoever.
Old 07-03-17, 10:48 PM

I hope the game's really optimized so I can get the high frames. I loved the ME3 port cause you can get some high fps. I'll be a bit disappointed if I can't get some decent triple digit frames on this new one.