Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News

Old 05-03-17, 09:14 PM
News Guru

Do not use custom skins on your Nintendo Switch

It has been discovered that custom skins for the Nintendo Switch can irreparably damage the console, with adhesives eating away at the surface of Nintendo's new console.

Read more on the Nintendo Switch's incompatibility with vinyl wraps.

Old 06-03-17, 06:01 AM

That picture makes it seem like it gives the consoles a pretty cool weathered look lol
NZXT Phantom 630 Windowed - Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H - Core I5 [email protected] - NZXT Kraken X60 - XFX Radeon RX 480 GTR Black 8GB - Corsair AX860i - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400Mhz - Samsung 840 EVO 250gb
Old 06-03-17, 06:07 AM

damn, what are they made out of where adhesive can either tear it or eat away at it, cant really tell which its doing but does sorta make me think they are rather cheap and tacky. And as these are primerily hand helds and for kids, will they stand up to grubby hands ?
Old 06-03-17, 09:03 PM

Send a message via MSN to oO_KoPiTe_Oo
oc3d doesn't have much good to say about nintendo's new console eh
im friggin loving the thing
|| Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97M-DS3H|| CPU: i5-4690k || Graphics Card: ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB || Memory: Kingston Hyper X Fury White DDR3 16GB || SSD: Samsung Pro Evo 850 120gb ll HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB || CPU Cooling: PH-TC14S || Power Supply: Corsair RM650 || Case: Bitfenix Phenom || Monitor: HP 23" 2310ei / Samsung UE32j5100|| Speakers: MicroLab T9 || Keyboard: Das 4c Pro || Mouse: Corsair SABRE RGB
Old 07-03-17, 07:49 AM
News Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by oO_KoPiTe_Oo View Post
oc3d doesn't have much good to say about nintendo's new console eh
im friggin loving the thing
Personally, I love the console and can't wait for it to be back in stock in my region, these articles are just to inform consumers of potential issues.

Right now the Switch looks like a great console and I am certainly looking forward to playing one myself.
Old 07-03-17, 08:06 AM
OC3D Elite

with what games are out now, I'd not bother even getting it until at least next year just to see what games actually get released out of those promised. make sure it's not another Wii u
RAM: 2x 8GB CORSAIR VENGENCE LED
GPU: TTL white 1060
PSU: Corsair Rm850x
Old 07-03-17, 08:34 AM
News Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenback View Post
with what games are out now, I'd not bother even getting it until at least next year just to see what games actually get released out of those promised. make sure it's not another Wii u
I don't see the Switch as a flop, people have wanted a now/more powerful handheld for a while.

As a handheld it is fantastic, though it may struggle as a home console. I really hope that 3rd party devs will work to support this.
Old 07-03-17, 11:07 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by WYP View Post
I don't see the Switch as a flop, people have wanted a now/more powerful handheld for a while.

As a handheld it is fantastic, though it may struggle as a home console. I really hope that 3rd party devs will work to support this.
tbh and obviously only my opinion, they should of waited for there to be more games ready for launch, I watched the reveal stream and having some bloke going to be making a game with a character but it's not started yet as a highlight doesn't bode well for me
RAM: 2x 8GB CORSAIR VENGENCE LED
GPU: TTL white 1060
PSU: Corsair Rm850x
Old 07-03-17, 02:25 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by WYP View Post
Personally, I love the console and can't wait for it to be back in stock in my region, these articles are just to inform consumers of potential issues.

Right now the Switch looks like a great console and I am certainly looking forward to playing one myself.
its the most sought after brand this year according to polls and internet KPIs. The world is going crazy over the switch.
Old 07-03-17, 02:32 PM

This video is interesting lol.