Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News

Old 15-07-16, 11:51 AM
News Guru

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered - Crew Expendable Gameplay

Some new gameplay footage for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered's Crew Expendable mission has been released, showcasing improved visuals for this classic FPS.

Read more on Call of Duty Modern Warfare's Current generation remaster.

Old 15-07-16, 11:54 AM
OC3D Elite

Does this have Co op? I must say, even though the story made 0 sense in BLOPS III it was hella-enjoyable in co op !

Old 15-07-16, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Does this have Co op? I must say, even though the story made 0 sense in BLOPS III it was hella-enjoyable in co op !
The original didn't so I'd say no.
Old 15-07-16, 04:06 PM
OC3D Elite

I hope so much that this will be good, but every fiber of my body screams that they'll mess it up and that it's just another nostalgia cashgrab. The Q&A said that dedicated servers will be a thing and that the physics will remain unchanged, so the movement will hopefully be good, but no mention of mod support and mod support was really what made CoD4 so good. If you strip codjumper, promod, deathrun, RotU and the likes from CoD4 there's really nothing left i'd be willing to spend more than $20 on, definitely wouldn't make me buy infinite warfare.
Old 15-07-16, 04:25 PM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekaX View Post
I hope so much that this will be good, but every fiber of my body screams that they'll mess it up and that it's just another nostalgia cashgrab. The Q&A said that dedicated servers will be a thing and that the physics will remain unchanged, so the movement will hopefully be good, but no mention of mod support and mod support was really what made CoD4 so good. If you strip codjumper, promod, deathrun, RotU and the likes from CoD4 there's really nothing left i'd be willing to spend more than $20 on, definitely wouldn't make me buy infinite warfare.
I was a console gamer when CoD4 came out so I never used those mods. I haven't played CoD in years so I'm actually giving this one the benefit of the doubt. I've always like sci-fi so Infinite Warfare has piqued my interest and I thoroughly enjoyed CoD4's campaign and played the multiplayer to death. Alongside Oblivion and Halo 3 Modern Warfare defined my teenage years; nostalgia cash grab it may be, but the gameplay looks solid, the graphics are great, and it'll come with controller support out of the box (for that extra nostalgia hit for me).