Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #1  
Old 08-12-14, 05:07 PM
WYP's Avatar
WYP WYP is offline
News Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 15,690
Nvidia GTX 960 coming in January?

Maxwell will finally be coming to the mid-range with the GTX 960 in January.



Read more on the Nvidia GTX 960 here.

__________________
_______________________________
Twitter - @WYP_PC
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-12-14, 05:11 PM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is offline
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: With the Asguardians of the Galaxy
Posts: 16,120
"Now reports from Sweclockers say that the GTX 970 will be coming in early January at a target price of around $249 to $299 and will replace the GTX 760 (pictured below)."

Typo.. should be 960

I wonder what the power usage will be like with only the rumored 1280 cores... My guess is not a lot
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-12-14, 05:19 PM
WYP's Avatar
WYP WYP is offline
News Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 15,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
"Now reports from Sweclockers say that the GTX 970 will be coming in early January at a target price of around $249 to $299 and will replace the GTX 760 (pictured below)."

Typo.. should be 960

I wonder what the power usage will be like with only the rumored 1280 cores... My guess is not a lot
Fixed, cheers.
__________________
_______________________________
Twitter - @WYP_PC
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-12-14, 05:36 PM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is offline
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: With the Asguardians of the Galaxy
Posts: 16,120
Welcome! Is there any more news regarding specs or anything yet?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-12-14, 05:39 PM
WYP's Avatar
WYP WYP is offline
News Guru
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 15,690
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
Welcome! Is there any more news regarding specs or anything yet?
Nothing yet, I posted it as soon as I found it. I don't Imagine it being too far off my predicted specs, I guess we will see.

I hope AMD has something big coming soon, we need a bit more competition, or rather competitive pricing.
__________________
_______________________________
Twitter - @WYP_PC
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-12-14, 06:02 PM
NeverBackDown NeverBackDown is offline
AMD Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: With the Asguardians of the Galaxy
Posts: 16,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsyerproblem View Post
Nothing yet, I posted it as soon as I found it. I don't Imagine it being too far off my predicted specs, I guess we will see.

I hope AMD has something big coming soon, we need a bit more competition, or rather competitive pricing.
We need both dude. ASAP. Only amd rumors about are Jan/early feb release
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 11:11 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.