Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D News

Old 04-03-10, 11:36 AM
OC3D Crew

Send a message via Yahoo to gaurang
OCZ’s New 750W Fatality PSU Makes an Appearance

The 80+ Bronze certified PSU has been designed for and positioned in the affordable market range.

Continue Reading

Old 04-03-10, 02:55 PM
OC3D Elite

I think OCZ are more obsessed with PSU's than me. Seriously. How many 'new' models have they brought out over the past couple of years.

Looks like they've had a half-arsed attempted at copying Corsair/Ultra's modular cables too.
Old 04-03-10, 03:29 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Jim'
I think OCZ are more obsessed with PSU's than me. Seriously. How many 'new' models have they brought out over the past couple of years.

Looks like they've had a half-arsed attempted at copying Corsair/Ultra's modular cables too.
I was thinking the same, I'm not too well informed on the PSU section. This does seem like their 400000th one to be made. Another 750w with a pro gamers name slapped all over it. I always thought sponsoring went the other way around? The player brands the company in his name or T-Shirt, or am I getting old?
Old 04-03-10, 03:43 PM
OC3D Elite

Those cables look awfully tough to get to bend around in an awkward way if you know what i mean? hmmm...Fatality...WOW!!! not....old news...do something new...PLEASE!!!
Old 04-03-10, 03:45 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Socks'
Those cables look awfully tough to get to bend around in an awkward way if you know what i mean? hmmm...Fatality...WOW!!! not....old news...do something new...PLEASE!!!
Like braiding the wires in Socks. (NO PUN INTENDED OFC)
Old 04-03-10, 03:46 PM
OC3D Elite

off topic...that makes no sense at all...
Old 04-03-10, 03:50 PM
OC3D Elite

Wasn't meant to make sense? lol, my OCZ PSU was quite hard to bend actually, doesn't help on the way I did the cable management though .
Old 04-03-10, 05:38 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by name='Youngie1337'
I was thinking the same, I'm not too well informed on the PSU section. This does seem like their 400000th one to be made. Another 750w with a pro gamers name slapped all over it. I always thought sponsoring went the other way around? The player brands the company in his name or T-Shirt, or am I getting old?
Yep. Respect to fatal1ty though - he must be laughing his arse off at all these companies throwing money at him just so they can use his name.

I mean...really...is anybody stupid enough to blindly purchase a product just because its got some douche's name on it? Especially when he probably knows sweet-FA about PSU's. Gaming mouse...maybe. Sound card....you're pushing it. Power supply....lol