Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Forum Teams > [OC3D] Gaming
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #11  
Old 24-05-18, 10:52 PM
Daiyus's Avatar
Daiyus Daiyus is offline
OC3D Crew
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 636
Took a 30 minute stab at this tonight. Nowhere near optimal driving (haven't played in months) and the car is stock so there's plenty to work with still. Nice car though.


__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 24-05-18, 11:23 PM
Wraith's Avatar
Wraith Wraith is offline
Bettyswollocks
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: On the Moon.
Posts: 7,621
Nice! I'm struggling at the moment, though I will say this. In the settings set the Weight Jacker to 0.0.
__________________
“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” ~ Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 24-05-18, 11:53 PM
Warchild Warchild is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Norway, Oslo
Posts: 5,540
im going to suck so much this weekend. Havent used my wheel in a long time since our last challenge when I hurt my ankle
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 25-05-18, 02:27 AM
Wraith's Avatar
Wraith Wraith is offline
Bettyswollocks
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: On the Moon.
Posts: 7,621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
im going to suck so much this weekend. Havent used my wheel in a long time since our last challenge when I hurt my ankle
If it's any consolation I've sprained my wrist at work so any twisting motion is agony and my G920 is due to arrive today.
__________________
“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” ~ Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 25-05-18, 08:32 PM
BonkersMental's Avatar
BonkersMental BonkersMental is offline
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Essex UK
Posts: 265
Hey Guys. OOeerr a new monthly challenge . best get a few laps in me thinks
__________________


Steam ID http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076851533/

And God said to John "come forth and recieve everlasting life " ...... but John came fifth and won a toaster
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 25-05-18, 10:12 PM
Wraith's Avatar
Wraith Wraith is offline
Bettyswollocks
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: On the Moon.
Posts: 7,621
Get on it Bonkers!!!

My wheel is here!! Just set it up and calibrated just how I want it, thown the stang around the track a few times and pow instant 10 second gain. Now, time for some serious laps and car tuning.

__________________
“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” ~ Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 26-05-18, 12:04 AM
Warchild Warchild is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Norway, Oslo
Posts: 5,540
Shame it still says custom tuning. Managed a 2:19:xx with just changing the steering ratio. Not really fussed on the car though, seems too much power for the handling.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 26-05-18, 12:30 AM
Wraith's Avatar
Wraith Wraith is offline
Bettyswollocks
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: On the Moon.
Posts: 7,621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Shame it still says custom tuning. Managed a 2:19:xx with just changing the steering ratio. Not really fussed on the car though, seems too much power for the handling.
Yeah will do I centered the weight jacker yesterday otherwise she has a tendency to spin left under hard acceleration. I'll get round to some proper tuning later, this evening has just been getting used to a wheel again and tweaking the brake pedal (man is that stiff)
__________________
“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” ~ Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 26-05-18, 07:35 AM
jimma47's Avatar
jimma47 jimma47 is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Hobart, Australia
Posts: 1,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
Get on it Bonkers!!!

My wheel is here!! Just set it up and calibrated just how I want it, thown the stang around the track a few times and pow instant 10 second gain. Now, time for some serious laps and car tuning.

Nice work!
__________________
Rig Gallery - Krusty III

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 26-05-18, 08:47 AM
Warchild Warchild is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Norway, Oslo
Posts: 5,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
Yeah will do I centered the weight jacker yesterday otherwise she has a tendency to spin left under hard acceleration. I'll get round to some proper tuning later, this evening has just been getting used to a wheel again and tweaking the brake pedal (man is that stiff)
Yeah. You can at a later stage replace the spring to something more realistic if you feel like modding it. My issue is handling the trickier turns well and then screwing up the easy ones simply because I'm going too fast >.<
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 08:47 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.