Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > YouTube Forum

Old 09-11-12, 11:47 PM
OC3D Crew

Send a message via Skype™ to rossi94
I were under top 100 in MW3 vs. trust me there are wallhackers too.

Happy X-Mas
Old 09-11-12, 11:54 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3rni3 View Post
Esl has its own anti cheat which is supposed to be pretty good. Ive used for playing css competitively and it does stop most if not all hackers.

As for hackers in general most do it blatantly just for laughs and to people off. The best way to avoid this is to play on servers that have a good admin system and have admins online most of the time so blatant hackers get band quickly. The other type are the ones who cant play the game but still want to be seen as good players. These are usually wallhackers but a good admin will see them and ban them. If there is no admin online I just swap servers or see it as a challenge to kill them over and over again until they leave.

Its like in bf3 people who camp the crane on canals. I usually will try to land on the crane and knife the sniper or just out shoot them over and over until they stop camping up there.

It is more fun for me to off hackers by being legit than to off legit people by hacking.
It is fun beating hackers. But nowadays they give themselves god mode and fly around the map, well on mw3 which makes it practically impossible to kill them. Plus with steam they can change their display name after a match and then go on like nothing happened.
Old 10-11-12, 12:02 AM
OC3D Crew

I know, but there are good players, who are hacking and it's almost impossible to bet them. I played in 2on2, 3on3, 5on5 ladder and in vs. I love it to kick hackers ass, but sometimes it's impossible.

Happy X-Mas
Old 10-11-12, 12:17 AM
OC3D Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrifictez85 View Post
It is fun beating hackers. But nowadays they give themselves god mode and fly around the map, well on mw3 which makes it practically impossible to kill them. Plus with steam they can change their display name after a match and then go on like nothing happened.
Not sure about mw3 but in css if you open console and type status it will show everyone on the server with their steam ids. Cant change your steam id.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossi94 View Post
I know, but there are good players, who are hacking and it's almost impossible to bet them. I played in 2on2, 3on3, 5on5 ladder and in vs. I love it to kick hackers ass, but sometimes it's impossible.
Ya usually when something like that happens its time to change server until they are gone. That usually happens when your on a killing spree and having a good run.

Case: Cosmos 2 Cpu: 3930k @ 4.6 ghz Mobo: Sabertooth CoolerH100 with Sp120 Quiet ed Ram: 16GB Vengence Gpu: Gtx 680 Sli w/ EVGA Backplates Psu: Ax760 Hdd: 2TB seagate green Ssd: 120GB Corsair Force GT + 240GB Sandisk Extreme
Nr. #002
Old 10-11-12, 12:28 AM
OC3D Crew

Mhm just played for competition S&D with promod and esl rules. But it still sucks if you're loosing just because they have a hacker.

Happy X-Mas