Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Graphics & Displays > Screens and Displays

Old 09-09-15, 01:54 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacLeod View Post
Ive never owned any Corsair mice but Ive felt up a few at Frys once or twice. They feel solid enough. The thing I have reservations about is their software. Again, I dont have any first hand knowledge but I read a lot of complaints about it not being very polished and wonky. Logitech has really nailed their software and Razer believe it or not has really got Synapse running very smoothly. Im using it now for my BlackWidow and use it when I plug up my DeathAdder every once in a while for a change. Its got plenty of options and runs totally transparent. Well I take that back, its wanting to update constantly and there's always this little update balloon that pops up over the task bar icon. Not a huge deal but a little annoying.
I don't rate Logitech & Razer makes over priced crap.

As i have said the OP doesn't rate Corsair which is fine

Old 09-09-15, 10:24 AM
Advanced Member

i have had mad catz for the past few years and i dont want anything else anymore. atm i have the Mad Catz M.M.O. TE and its awesome. The blackones do tend to have more grip on the fingers as the colored ones or atleast the white ones feel waaay more smooth and your hand or fingers tend to slip. May sound weird but it does feel weird too ^^
Old 12-09-15, 02:21 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismjurd View Post
had the Sensei raw for the best part of a year now, hands down best mouse I've ever used, just another nod to the Steelseries, as a clicker, it feels as crisp and sharp as day one.
Yeah see now I only had my Kana for about four months but every time I used it it felt as good as the first.

I just can't take it back from my lady she'd have my nuts.

It's a close call ATM. It's between the Sensei wireless or the Cougar 700. If I go with the Cougar I will get a bungee too.

Old 12-09-15, 02:37 PM
OC3D Elite

Have you taken a look at the FinalMouse 2015? It's simplicity means there's less that can go wrong with it
Acer XB270HA / AOC G2770PF / Corsair K65 / Corsair K65 / Mionix Naos 7000 / Mionix Naos 7000 / Logitech Z333
Phanteks ITX / i5-4690 / Asus H81-Plus / Kingston HyperX 8GB / PowerColour RX470 / Sandisk 240GB / Hitachi 2TB / Corsair CX500M
HP Envy 13" / i5-6200U / 8GB / Samsung 256GB / QHD+ IPS / Fingerprint Reader
Asus N550LF 15" / i5-4200U / 6GB / GT 745M / SK 250GB / Touchscreen
Old 12-09-15, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraithguard View Post
I had a rat9 for about 3 years its a solid mouse bit on the pricey side but great none the less, I've been through many mice since then currently on a technet m009 and even though its like only £20 - £40 I have to say its a keeper, one of the best performing mice I've owned, had it a few months now and still feels like new. I use it 24/7 photoshop, blender, 3DS ect ect, that's a lot of clicks and movement each day.
i am a firm rat mouse man i have had 2 and they last for years and the software is not to bad either
Old 18-09-15, 01:36 AM
OC3D Elite

Bah. So basically I had my eye on the Steelseries Sensei Wireless on Amazon refurb for £60. Sadly by the time I got paid they were all gone.

I had a long think about it and tbh? my mice have quite a hard life as I use them a lot and wear and tear is inevitable on any mouse. So, after a lot of digging around I found this.

£39.99 delivered brand new. When launched they were over £100, and either way it will come with SS build quality which I really liked on my Kana.

I know I don't play WOW but the fact that it's rechargable and has blue lights on and cost so little kinda swayed me. TBH? if it lasts me a year I will be more than happy with it.

Review here.

http://www.hardwareheaven.com/2012/1...-mouse-review/

Old 21-09-15, 01:50 PM
OC3D Elite

Got the mouse today and I absolutely love it. Solid, sturdy, and as I surmised the base station looks absolutely amazing next to the Alienware. It's like they were made to be with each other.

Only complaint atm is that the internet forward button is just slightly out of thumb's reach so obviously it was designed for bigger hands. Nothing I can't work out though.

Highly recommended at the price I paid

Old 26-09-15, 04:33 PM

That looks really good. Base station especially looks kinda stargate-y to me. Good find.