Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Hardware & Software > Software Section > Games

Old 20-09-19, 06:44 PM
OC3D Elite

God of war next, then Spiderman. And I hate Marvel. I also hate missing out on killer games though

Old 20-09-19, 07:22 PM
OC3D Elite

europa universalis 4, the ps4 games all ready mentioned, the lego games not so immersive but just fun, hearts of iron 4
RAM: 2x 8GB CORSAIR VENGENCE LED
GPU: Gigabyte white 2070
PSU: Corsair Rm850x
Old 20-09-19, 07:38 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
God of war next, then Spiderman. And I hate Marvel. I also hate missing out on killer games though
How come you hate Marvel?... Hate is a strong word though.
Old 20-09-19, 07:50 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawelio View Post
How come you hate Marvel?... Hate is a strong word though.
It's totally not me at all. Being autistic I struggle with anything that isn't real, or too far from the truth. IE I'm not into super heroes, not really a huge fan of star wars (even though I think it's ok) and so on. I hardly watch anything on TV that isn't a documentary or is based on a true story.

Yeah maybe hate is a strong word but it's kinda annoying when all of your friends are posting about it on Facebook all the time. I do accept that it's my quite probably irrational dislike but yeah, it's just not me at all.

With Fallout the events are believable, even if the rest isn't. I tend to have a liking of things I used to be terrified of like nuclear war. The main tag line of the game though is spot on.

And yeah I like zombie games but tbh there are illnesses that exist that sort of make humans do that (syphillis, IIRC) so yeah I can dig that too.

Bottom line? I'm kinda weird, especially to neuro typicals so don't pay much attention to me whining about my pet hates

Old 20-09-19, 10:06 PM
OC3D Elite

Soma

Honestly one of the best games that does atmosphere & story that I've played in my 20 years of gaming. I'm not usually a fan of horror, but this game made me kind of like it. There are very few games that immersed me as much as this one did.

The story toys with what it means to exist and will actually stay with you long after you play it.

Old 20-09-19, 10:32 PM
OC3D Elite

When i want to drown out the world and get sucked into a game i play Mass effect 1 and 2, they still hold up so well today.
Old 20-09-19, 10:49 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
It's totally not me at all. Being autistic I struggle with anything that isn't real, or too far from the truth. IE I'm not into super heroes, not really a huge fan of star wars (even though I think it's ok) and so on. I hardly watch anything on TV that isn't a documentary or is based on a true story.

Yeah maybe hate is a strong word but it's kinda annoying when all of your friends are posting about it on Facebook all the time. I do accept that it's my quite probably irrational dislike but yeah, it's just not me at all.
Yeah this, my normie friends always seemed to find it weird that despite being a "nerd" I found things like Star Wars and Marvel films unsettlingly generic and cliche'd at best, I can take a bit of fiction but I just lose interest when stuff relies on a series of things made up purely for convenience but it took me a long time to be able to start to put a finger on why.
Old 21-09-19, 04:25 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
I misread that as Rimworld, takes a while to get a feel of your colon.

Fnarrrrr
There's mods for that. I wish I was joking.

And what, I felt very alone with the lack of interest for fiction. I almost exclusively watch documentaries or people building cool stuff in their shed and play games for mechanics without caring about their lore. So many interesting stories in the real world. Though I do get the irony of recommending RimWorld... I guess its way of its stories building up spontaneously works better for me than carefully written stories.
Old 21-09-19, 06:45 AM
Advanced Member

lots of playability and that will deffo prob be cheap cos they older games

Dragon's Dogma : Dark Arisen

Drksiders 2

them 2 are hack n slash and some mild puzzles thrown in

Subnautica also theres a new one Below zero - exploration - building ect

then if you want some pew pew things like ghost recon or one i didnt expect to enjoy as much was mad max
Old 21-09-19, 05:09 PM
OC3D Elite

You have a PS4/pro right Dice?

PS VR. Get astro bot I guarantee it will make you smile like a small child.