Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Member Reviews

Old 20-05-15, 11:12 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraithguard View Post
Well with V-Sync off it's a tearing stutter fest with the 750Ti, tried the full screen fix but that just results in random crashes moving in and out of the inventory, I'm going to roll back NVIDIA drivers and see if that makes a difference.
It could just be because the FPS is slow it's lagging and not stutter?

Old 21-05-15, 12:05 AM
Bettyswollocks

Yeah I have it nailed down now, been on many trouble shoot threads over at CD Projekt RED, strangely and rather unexpectedly the Radeon HD7000 series cards seem to be achieving highest FPS in Ultra than NVIDIA cards..

GTX700 series are performing better with a driver roll back rather than the new "optimised" game ready driver.
Old 21-05-15, 12:23 AM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Yeah I have it nailed down now, been on many trouble shoot threads over at CD Projekt RED, strangely and rather unexpectedly the Radeon HD7000 series cards seem to be achieving highest FPS in Ultra than NVIDIA cards..

GTX700 series are performing better with a driver roll back rather than the new "optimised" game ready driver.
Hm.. Kinda makes sense I suppose. On my 7950 on High w/Ultra Textures I was really shocked to be avg'ing 45 FPS. I've never seen it below 38FPS too.
Old 21-05-15, 07:49 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:

Good find, I rolled back and saw 10fps improvement.

And the funny part is people praised Nvidia for their so called 0-day profiles and drivers for new games. Maybe they should hold off and do more testing in future

I came across a nice fix for AMD users wanting to utilise hairworks. Seems to get promising results

Source
Old 21-05-15, 05:44 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Good find, I rolled back and saw 10fps improvement.

And the funny part is people praised Nvidia for their so called 0-day profiles and drivers for new games. Maybe they should hold off and do more testing in future

I came across a nice fix for AMD users wanting to utilise hairworks. Seems to get promising results

Source
But does look just as good as the Gameworks version? also is just being compared to just Geralt or everything enabled?? And whats the FPS hit like??
Old 21-05-15, 07:30 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBackDown View Post
But does look just as good as the Gameworks version? also is just being compared to just Geralt or everything enabled?? And whats the FPS hit like??
Couldnt tell you since I use Nvidia, i just came across the AMD tweak and thought i would share it for you all.
Old 21-05-15, 07:46 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Couldnt tell you since I use Nvidia, i just came across the AMD tweak and thought i would share it for you all.
Ah ok! Thanks anyway
Old 22-05-15, 02:14 PM
OC3D Elite

Pardon le Français, but this game is le ******* ****.

With two Titan Blacks I can get 30 FPS at medium settings. If I disable everything (blur, motion blur, alias) I get about 42 FPS.

Problem is it then looks like dog poo. I'm so, so glad I only paid £20 for this game. GTAV it ain't.

Why didn't they just delay it for a few months to get it right, like Rockstar did with GTAV? Even Nvidia, who should be right behind this game are at blame here. Apparently Kepler performance is derped.

Just an all out mess really.

Old 22-05-15, 02:17 PM
too many shrooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vault-Tec View Post
Pardon le Français, but this game is le ******* ****.

With two Titan Blacks I can get 30 FPS at medium settings. If I disable everything (blur, motion blur, alias) I get about 42 FPS.

Problem is it then looks like dog poo. I'm so, so glad I only paid £20 for this game. GTAV it ain't.

Why didn't they just delay it for a few months to get it right, like Rockstar did with GTAV? Even Nvidia, who should be right behind this game are at blame here. Apparently Kepler performance is derped.

Just an all out mess really.
Why the turd fps with 2 titan blacks?
Old 22-05-15, 02:19 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp View Post
Why the turd fps with 2 titan blacks?
Apparently the 700 Kepler series are derped. So basically a GTX 960 out performs a GTX 780 in this game. Nvidia claim it's because tessellation is better on the Maxwell series.

So basically an all out fail, starting with the devs going right down to the heart of Nvidia.

All I gotta hope now is that they fix it, but it looks doubtful. Talk about trying to use a game to create more sales.

Well they can **** off. I don't want their ****.