Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat > Serious Discussion
View Poll Results: Where does this thread belong?
Humour 2 20.00%
Serious discussion 5 50.00%
General off-topic 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-07-13, 09:30 PM

1: me preparing my system partition to fit an SSD
2: partitioning a drive that needs 110GB of data moved off of C: with 31GB of free space
3: shrink C: by 30GB, create a partition, then move data, shrink C: again, extend new partition rinse, repeat ...
4: I'm just about done, open partitioning software, see "unallocated" for the D: drive i just finished creating, with explorer still being able to browse it
5: Restart computer, D is gone, unallocated indeed.

All my license files with old versions of software installers valid for those licenses, music purchased from services that went bankrupt since, and my steam game folder .... gone!

FML

Old 14-07-13, 10:11 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feronix View Post
No no, the driving lesson is tomorrow. This is how much I trust myself behind the wheel of a car

Old people in traffic are still annoying as hell though <_<
confidence mate!
just keep one thing in mind:
use your indicators, no matter what you do. even if there is just a bike on your side of the road, inner mirror, outer mirror, indicate, look over your shoulder, take over, repeat the same when you finish the take over. it's annoying as hell, but if you do that you are pretty much 50% done.
and when you get your driving license, forget 70% of what he told you, the law is endangering more people than it saves really.
other than that, confidence is key, make that car your bitch. it's fun.
Old 16-07-13, 09:13 AM
OC3D Elite

guess what, the FML train keeps rolling, my new parts will be 10 days late. inb4 broken.
Old 16-07-13, 09:17 AM
Average Penis Too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feronix View Post
I shall post here tomorrow, when I've had my first driving lesson and I can tell you guys all about how I did not see that granny crossing the street...
Pics or it didn't happen! And how many points did you get? Did you pass?

OC3D Overclockers Club Member:
Nr. #00 (Club Owner)

Old 16-07-13, 09:51 AM

lol like this thread .my horror day was last friday go in to resit my licence test which i end up passing as i pay the person at the counter they cough in my face and have been in bed with the flu for the past 4 days
Old 16-07-13, 10:05 AM
OC3D Crew

Girlfriend cheated, I'm a pushover when a woman cries so I was stupid and kept her. Few months later she goes off to NAVY boot camp. I drive 28 hours one way to her graduation with her family half way across the states and figure out pretty quick she already found a new boyfriend at bootcamp. So much for the so called segregation her recruiter convinced me there was at boot camp. The next time we get to talk the "official" breakup happens and magically the next day I loose my job working for her father. Best job I ever had too. Fml.
Old 31-07-13, 11:11 AM
Average Penis Too

My TV at the moment...

Going to have to buy a new one, setting me back even further... FML.

OC3D Overclockers Club Member:
Nr. #00 (Club Owner)

Old 31-07-13, 11:19 AM
OC3D Elite

oh yea, turned out the vendor i bought from is a phony, but that was kinda my fault i guess. first time i couldn't be arsed to read reviews. oh well, seems like i got a good chance to get my money back.
luck streak continues.
Old 31-07-13, 01:15 PM
OC3D Elite

Well I've been doing driving lessons since about this time last year, for the most part, two hours a week, failed my theory twice which to be honest was my own fault for not revising, passed that on March 7th, failed my driving test twice since then but yesterday passed it, boss is getting me a new car so it was fml until yesterday!

Oh and as for girlfriends...f them all.
Old 31-07-13, 01:26 PM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaunB-91 View Post
Well I've been doing driving lessons since about this time last year, for the most part, two hours a week, failed my theory twice which to be honest was my own fault for not revising, passed that on March 7th, failed my driving test twice since then but yesterday passed it, boss is getting me a new car so it was fml until yesterday!
how did you manage to fail theory so often? i can understand the driving test part, failing that can be really unfortunate, driving can be pretty unpredictable. did both in one go though

Quote:
Oh and as for girlfriends...f them all.
true that, life is easier as a single. i really don't get the point of being in a relationship. it's expensive, annoying and will fail at some point.

Tags
fml