Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] Off Topic > Off Topic Chat
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
  #9221  
Old 20-06-18, 09:07 AM
scubasteve scubasteve is offline
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 262
got these come in today for those of you who have played in my opinion some of the best games in the last year or so you know what they are









also started this of if anyone out there who has one or similar or knows ! (caselabs)



i emailed DEMCifilters and i quote ''Please have a look at the attachment and see how the filters was designed to fit to the case. All on the outside.''


''on the outside'' ???? didnt cough up all that monies for a case to have the fan filters stuck on the outside of the case or am i not getting something right ? Well at least not on the front or top of the case.




Reply With Quote
  #9222  
Old 20-06-18, 09:15 AM
AlienALX's Avatar
AlienALX AlienALX is online now
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 12,861
*only sees the bikes*

__________________
"Those really high 20 series prices are just place holders"



Reply With Quote
  #9223  
Old 20-06-18, 09:21 AM
scubasteve scubasteve is offline
Advanced Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
*only sees the bikes*


that pic was taken just for you if you dint know
Reply With Quote
  #9224  
Old 20-06-18, 11:31 AM
Warchild Warchild is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Norway, Oslo
Posts: 5,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
*only sees the bikes*

Dirty hipster bikes!
Reply With Quote
  #9225  
Old 20-06-18, 12:09 PM
AlienALX's Avatar
AlienALX AlienALX is online now
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 12,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Dirty hipster bikes!


__________________
"Those really high 20 series prices are just place holders"



Reply With Quote
  #9226  
Old 20-06-18, 12:14 PM
Warchild Warchild is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Norway, Oslo
Posts: 5,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post


Dunno how you could live with a room like that. I'd go crazy. Cleanliness is next to godliness!
Reply With Quote
  #9227  
Old 20-06-18, 12:52 PM
AlienALX's Avatar
AlienALX AlienALX is online now
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 12,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Dunno how you could live with a room like that. I'd go crazy. Cleanliness is next to godliness!
Erm excuse me it's clean. Like, really clean. All hoovered, dusted etc. Now if you mean it's a little cluttered? then yes, it is. However, look on the bottom of the tool chest. It has wheels ! meaning it doesn't live in here it lives in the hall way.

Don't talk to me about cleaning lol. I have a vacuuming obsession and THE most perfectly working/serviced/loved Oreck ever.
__________________
"Those really high 20 series prices are just place holders"



Reply With Quote
  #9228  
Old 20-06-18, 01:26 PM
Warchild Warchild is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Norway, Oslo
Posts: 5,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
Erm excuse me it's clean. Like, really clean. All hoovered, dusted etc. Now if you mean it's a little cluttered? then yes, it is. However, look on the bottom of the tool chest. It has wheels ! meaning it doesn't live in here it lives in the hall way.

Don't talk to me about cleaning lol. I have a vacuuming obsession and THE most perfectly working/serviced/loved Oreck ever.
Maybe my version of clean is different then. I don't have anything on my floor that shouldnt be there, no tools, boxes, no pc peripherals are out (I always put my wheel/joystick/VR gear away in a cupboard when not in use), no open drawers with items hanging out , I mean, you have a high end tool box in the room lol. Even if it was a spare room, this would send me loopy haha.

I do keep my bike inside like you but during the day its out on the balcony, or out of site that it won't interfere should I have guests.
Reply With Quote
  #9229  
Old 20-06-18, 02:22 PM
AlienALX's Avatar
AlienALX AlienALX is online now
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: West Sussex
Posts: 12,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warchild View Post
Maybe my version of clean is different then. I don't have anything on my floor that shouldnt be there, no tools, boxes, no pc peripherals are out (I always put my wheel/joystick/VR gear away in a cupboard when not in use), no open drawers with items hanging out , I mean, you have a high end tool box in the room lol. Even if it was a spare room, this would send me loopy haha.

I do keep my bike inside like you but during the day its out on the balcony, or out of site that it won't interfere should I have guests.
No you just mean tidy is all dude. I call it organised chaos

I know where absolutely everything is. Down to the last screw and nut. I don't have many cupboards in this place and it's very old, so it is what it is. I can't make changes to it either because I don't own it.
__________________
"Those really high 20 series prices are just place holders"



Reply With Quote
  #9230  
Old 20-06-18, 06:49 PM
Warchild Warchild is offline
OC3D Elite
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Norway, Oslo
Posts: 5,432
Little bit of a request here for some willing top grade Americans.

Trying to buy the 8 fan tray for the Corsair 1000d but its not available on the EU corsair site. Only the US, and sadly Norway is not in the list of countries so I can't order it.

The damn thing only costs $9.99, anyone able to help me out?

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Catego...y/p/CC-8900160
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump










All times are GMT. The time now is 05:53 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.