Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Freebies
Closed Thread

Old 03-03-13, 09:10 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to 2Dcypher
Yes the Guv. Is at our beck n' call! HMMM?? Nah create a GDD (Games Design Document) to pass the time, never know BoyakDJa you could get scouted to present a pitch

Old 11-03-13, 11:34 PM
OC3D Elite

Due to the winner not being announced yet i declare myself the victor to all of the codes lol
Old 12-03-13, 12:32 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to alienware
I've got them all and they're all crap any way.
Old 12-03-13, 03:38 AM

If were talking about just the gameplay, Far Cry 3, mmmmmeeeehhh, a mission to complete, Sleeping Dogs... Yeah thats sums up the actual game, but Hitman: Absolution is awesome, my only quarrel with it would be contracts mode for multiplayer, it's took sleepless nights overweeks to fix the inter-connectivity probs but it was running on an engine built from the ground up so changes were inevitable.
Old 12-03-13, 10:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienALX View Post
I've got them all and they're all crap any way.
What? :O Far Cry 3 was probably the game of the year, and Sleeping Dogs was also fantastic, I will agree though that Hitman was a bit naf
Old 12-03-13, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seumasbeathan View Post
What? :O Far Cry 3 was probably the game of the year, and Sleeping Dogs was also fantastic, I will agree though that Hitman was a bit naf
Didn't say Far Cry 3 was crap just (i'll change to) epic, from start to finish, I got sent my copy for a PS3 to break its programming and QA test it for issues, now I have a full copy it's awesome, the gamplay, the cut-scenes/graphics, truly amazing dynamic landscape and weather, does rock, Hitman, well I got the PS3 version again, reported the multiplayer contracts option with connectivity but I really can't fault the longivity of the gameplay.

Just a passing question you can ignore or answer; Why is Hitman: Absolution naf to you?
Old 12-03-13, 03:34 PM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to alienware
Quote:
Originally Posted by seumasbeathan View Post
Sleeping Dogs - press Y to counter,punch a couple of times, repeat. Way too repetitive.

Far Cry 3 - Not a FPS. Far too orientated around making and crafting, thought it was WOW. Because of that there was too much running back and forth, with other annoying stuff like climb the towers which I thought after Far Cry 2 (finding diamonds ETC) they would have done away with.

Because of that it tried to be clever and ended up being pretty stupid. Any flow it had as a hardcore FPS was washed away by it trying to do other things.

I'm probably very old fashioned, but when I see a FPS released I want just that. If it's going to try and be clever it genuinely needs to be so and not just rip ideas off out of other games. Far Cry 2 was marred with the same sort of repetitive crap that grates after a while. It's not even like you were alone, you were sitting in a town full of people yet none of them had a ruck sack?

Not just me who felt like that tbh, game seems to be a very mixed bag with some loving it and some finding it a bore.

Hitman? probably the best of the bunch for me but again, wildly repetitive.

http://www.bit-tech.net/blog/gaming/...-an-inventory/

^ pretty much illustrates what was wrong with it.
Old 12-03-13, 04:00 PM

What i'de call a marmite bag or selection of games to love playing or trade back
Old 23-04-14, 05:51 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Avenging
Already liked on Facebook but due to previous comps not able to share again.
Intel Core i7 3770K s1155 Ivy Bridge CPU | Asus Sabertooth Z77 Motherboard (without thermal Armour) | Western Digital SATA 6Gb/sec 1TB Caviar Black | Edifier Spinnaker 2.0 Speakers | Gainward GTX 680 Phantom 2GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum CMD8GX3M2A 1600C9 2x4GB's | Silverstone Raven 3 Case | Dell 177fp VDU XFX Play Hard Black Edition 750 w PSU
Old 23-04-14, 06:05 PM
Advanced Member

Hmmm, i can't seem to see the amd post thing to share. Very odd, tried opera and firezefox!
Closed Thread