Go Back   OC3D Forums > [OC3D] General Forums > OC3D Reviews & Videos

Old 06-02-17, 09:03 AM
The Webmaster

Still shots don't really show what a piece of crap this game looks like in motion

Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro | i7-8700k | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz DDR4 | nVidia RTX 2080Ti | Creative Audigy Rx | 1Tb Samsung 970 EVO+ M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 QVO | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM850 | Fractal Define S | Noctua NH-U14S | Roccat Kone Optical - Navy Storm | QPad MK85 Pro w/ Cherry Red MX | DELL U2413 + 2 x U2412M | AKG K702's | AKG K7XX S/N#000016 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250Ohm | TM Hotas Warthog Stick and Throttle | Saitek Combat Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5 | TrackClip Pro

Notice: Don't feed the trolls!
Old 06-02-17, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuB View Post
Still shots don't really show what a piece of crap this game looks like in motion
You definitely need to disable temporal AA and use super sampling. However, it runs so bad I don't think super sampling is an option right now. I did however have some fun playing this in coop once I got over that, if I'd paid £40 I'm not sure I would have enjoyed it so much though...
Old 06-02-17, 04:17 PM
Old N Gold

I loved the original Ghost Recon games and I was looking forward to this. Plus any marketing that uses a kitty is good with me.
BenQ XL2730Z ⁞⁞ Mixonix Naos 7000 ⁞⁞ Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown ⁞⁞ Audio-GD NFB-15 ⁞⁞ EVE SC205 ⁞⁞ AKG K7XX
Old 25-02-17, 07:50 AM

2 random crashes over 1 1 hr of gameplay, and another one when I tried to bring GEFORCE Experience overlay to record video. On top of that few fps drops here and there, and game cannot maintain 60 fps on ultra on GTX1080 at 1440p. Game doesn't look good enough to justify 50~ FPS.

On a side note, it's simulator of driving from mission to mission, feels like FC4 but not as engaging. And oh my god car physics are awfull.
Old 25-02-17, 12:50 PM
Bettyswollocks

I'm enjoying this game so much so I preorderd it after only 6 hours of play, OK it has its issues like the Helicopter/Plane confused flight dynamics, the AI that magically know your location after a stealth kill and march boldly at you in single file for a quick dispatch or the way your squad in solo play sit idly by while you get gunned down or how they won't enter buildings either. All this can be forgiven just like the random crashes you get from The Division (I don't get those anymore after a fresh OS intall) As far as performance goes I'm running a smooth 60fps on veryhigh settings, OK in Ultra it looks glorious and is no issue for the 1070 on the memory front but what is with that "lerching" lag.. anyway has Ubi ever had a glitch free launch? I'll be waiting for patches but at least it's in a playable state.
Old 25-02-17, 05:44 PM
AMD Enthusiast

Played some of the beta... I am so lost in this game. I don't see the point of it.
Not to mention I don't really like the progression system.
Old 26-02-17, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
I'm enjoying this game so much so I preorderd it after only 6 hours of play, OK it has its issues like the Helicopter/Plane confused flight dynamics, the AI that magically know your location after a stealth kill and march boldly at you in single file for a quick dispatch or the way your squad in solo play sit idly by while you get gunned down or how they won't enter buildings either. All this can be forgiven just like the random crashes you get from The Division (I don't get those anymore after a fresh OS intall) As far as performance goes I'm running a smooth 60fps on veryhigh settings, OK in Ultra it looks glorious and is no issue for the 1070 on the memory front but what is with that "lerching" lag.. anyway has Ubi ever had a glitch free launch? I'll be waiting for patches but at least it's in a playable state.
So has the perf drastically increased since the closed beta? I had great fun in coop.
Old 26-02-17, 03:38 PM
Hagrid Look-A-Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPS View Post
So has the perf drastically increased since the closed beta? I had great fun in coop.
Still has a few perf issues to be ironed out. However I found it to be significantly smoother than the closed Beta.
Old 27-02-17, 07:27 AM
OC3D Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilbane View Post
Still has a few perf issues to be ironed out. However I found it to be significantly smoother than the closed Beta.
Agreed! Still couldn't keep most rebound keys, they reset, annoying for a lefty!! Still won't pre-order though, have a rule against that. I will get it after a few patches have come out.